Server time (UTC): 2022-08-10 16:51

Third time wasnt the charm :(

G3rm

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

http://www.dayzrp.com/whitelist

Why the verdict is not fair:

The verdict for being banned after the third time applying and being rejected was fair and i completely understand the rules. But i was hoping for an other chance in joining this community.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:

I completely understand the rules and its my fault for not being more detailed in explaining it in the application. The second time i submitted my application i did a mistake in writing the same thing in two questions and then submitting it. Which once again is my fault because i should have double checked the application. On the third time i thought i went over everything good by correcting my mistakes. Unfortunately i didn't submit enough for the KOS rules. I understand the rules and want to be part of this community. My problem here i guess is not being more detailed in explaining it in the application to ensure that i know and understand all the rules.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:

I would like to achieve the opportunity to be able to be part of this community. It has honestly been on mind since i heard about it. I would hate to not have the opportunity to experience the adventures some of these people in this community encounter. I am a very mature gamer and understand what ruins some of these games and servers that are currently out at the moment. I think i can bring a lot to this community within the game and here in the forums. I love the idea of role playing within the game to almost create a movie every time u play. Which is also one thing i hope to be able to do. I hope to create small dayz films within this server representing what dayzrp is all about.

What could you have done better?:

Being more detailed. I think that is my biggest mistake. I think i needed to be more detailed to make sure i let this community know that i understand the rules. That i am here to help this community grow and become better. So i please ask the community helpers and admins to take take a chance in trusting me to join dayzrp.

To whoever reads this I thank you for your time. :)

• Legend

Hi G3rm

I looked up your 3 whitelists.

You got 3 chances and detailed explanation of what you failed to explain each time. Even you got told what you missed you did not explain in detail the things that we told you were missing.

You failed to explain the rules 3 times, therefore you cannot submit another application.

Outcome:

Appeal denied.