Server time (UTC): 2022-01-17 19:08

Introducing Myself

Guest Xero

Hey DayZRP community! My name is Alvin :D I am a 17 year old Wisconsinite who loves DayZ! The problem is I never was into just the PvP aspect only, but I never was able to find some servers or communities that gave me a large experience where I had a unique story each time. They always were I find a dead body with loot, get shoot as new spawn, or someone gives me a fair amount of loot to traverse the world.

Total, I have played 315 hours like this and I've gotten fed up :P Then my friends Austin and Jake told me about DayZRP. Looking at this, I was amazed, I never knew a community could be built like this!

Creating a story for myself, sitting beside my friends, creating a genuine unique experience, that's what I want.

The main thing I currently love about Vanilla DayZ is the navigation. I've traversed so much of that map and seen its wonders. I've seen then the old decrepit Stalin statue north of Komarovo, Cherno's scary hidden Santa face, Dean Hall's first death point (where the grass pyramid was replaced by stone circle and the sign), the Indian burial mound by the NE Airfield, and the Kamensk mine (both when was enter able and sealed off).

I did see that you guys have zero tolerance for cheating, and I did have a VAC Ban off Team Fortresss 2 in my earlier years... (990 days since the infraction). So whether you guys are willing to accept (or not accept) my later application based the infraction (though I will not return to doing such activities), I will understand the decision. This is just me introducing myself to the community, no matter if I will be able to play with them or not.

Guest Vittoria

I did see that you guys have zero tolerance for cheating, and I did have a VAC Ban off Team Fortresss 2 in my earlier years... (990 days since the infraction).

Welcome.

From what I understand though, quite a lot of people have VAC infractions so I don't see why not.