Server time (UTC): 2022-01-23 16:09

Should they're be another server discussion

Hey ya'll just a little idea,

The two servers are full of demanding players and many also trying to secure they're position with that one unlucky person who may crash or even disconnect. Wait times can vary from 5 minutes to an half-hour, because of this I'm curious in the future if another american or European server may be put in place to counter the wait times. However i'm not awfully familiar with the popularity of this mod, and the exact or even close to the rate of players playing, and of course this would increasingly effect dayZRP owners of this mods decision. The discussion I'm trying to bring in place is would it be an effective, efficient way from renting another server, to just letting players deal with the wait or even server caps (if possible)

I speak for everyone who may be in this situation, i don't quite mind the wait however another server would defiantly give me and others a guaranteed access whenever they wan't to join the server in a quick and satisfying way.

• MVP

Already a thread about his bud and Rolle has stated the reason why there isn't another one as yet. It's not a money issue, it's a staffing issue. I'm sure when there is more staff a new server will be forthcoming.

Guest Vittoria

Use that search function bruh.

But yeah, even if there was another servers, which there probably will be, its just going to be like S1 and S2 where it sits at 50/50 all the time.

• MVP

I guess soon

Waiting on logs

• Legend

theres already a thread about this...but in any case as rolle said in the other thread we need logs before we need more servers.

theres already a thread about this...but in any case as rolle said in the other thread we need logs before we need more servers.

Should really read other comments on this thread because its made aware there is another, as well as informing me what others have already stated.