Server time (UTC): 2022-01-25 07:03

Warning points

Guest neom

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

Can't, was snipped

Why the verdict is not fair:

I belive said verdict is unfair as I didn't say anything offensive to the op, I was stating it could of been rp's out and (myself) found it a tad stupid to make a thread broadcasting to the world the op had been feed human flesh in game,

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:

Dear neom

You have received a warning from the staff of DayZRP.com.

--

You have been given 3 warning points due to your post in this thread. The way you worded it directly insults the OP and you say that the thread he makes comes across "childish". It is a discussion and he is allowed to do this to see other peoples views on it. Your wording also indicates that you are flaming in his thread as you say it is "a tad stupid". As I said before he wanted to make a discussion for this and flaming at the OP was not needed.

--

Owen

why was I warned for flaming when I said I found the thread a tad stupid? Is saying a tad stupid and childish flaming now? If this is the case shouldn't everyone get points as I see a lot worse then what I sais, or is it just "banter"

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:

Removal of points and a clarification of what we are aloud to say in the fourms and how I directl insulted someone?

What could you have done better?:

Not post in the forums

Sorry for any spelling mistakes or grammer. On my phone

• Server Manager

Appeal accepted, your reply cannot be classified as flaming or insults. Sorry for the inconvenience.