Server time (UTC): 2022-08-10 17:41

Best time to join the server?!

Hawkstone

So i've just recently been whitelisted and im very eager to play with this community, but the problem is that the server is always full. I would like to know when the best time to join the server is and also if there was a possibility of another server being added. Im ready to have fun with everyone!

Guest Vittoria

Well, the best time to get onto the server is when the server just restarted since the server is just currently filling up.

And from what I hear there will probably be another server.

I find if you play on the weekdays you can get in very quickly.

Regardless you will almost always end up spamming join.

Another solution is to play in the EU server, the ping doesn't matter much, usually you're doing more talking than shooting.

Best of luck getting in! I've been trying occasionally today and no luck.

• Emerald

/Moving to questions

As far as availability for the servers goes, best time is weekdays when less people are on. Even then, the servers usually fill during peak times (Around 10 PM Server Time). Best bet is just to either spam join into the server, or wait for a crash (which happens far too often).

As far as adding a third server, that isn't really an option at the moment due to how costly they are.

As far as adding a third server, that isn't really an option at the moment due to how costly they are.

Rolle stated that money isn't a problem, it's that he doesn't have enough staff to handle a third server.

Just so you are updated if someone asks again.

• Emerald

Rolle stated that money isn't a problem, it's that he doesn't have enough staff to handle a third server.

Thanks, my mistake then :)

/Moving to questions

As far as availability for the servers goes, best time is weekdays when less people are on. Even then, the servers usually fill during peak times (Around 10 PM Server Time). Best bet is just to either spam join into the server, or wait for a crash (which happens far too often).

thank you for the response about additional servers. has there ever been any consideration of having like a subscription based model to help pay for servers. not a required subscription, but like a donation subscription. Like 2-5$ a month to help pay server expenses. if it meant that i would have better chances getting in, i wouldn't mind giving 2-5$ every month as long as other people were doing it.

did not see this post before i made mine. has the team ever considered finding help from community members who are familiar with server type things to help?

did not see this post before i made mine. has the team ever considered finding help from community members who are familiar with server type things to help?

Apparently there isn't enough good people to promote to staff.

That seems likely. most people just want to play. if i had an any knowledge on the matter, i'd gladly help.

• Emerald

Do you feel everything has been answered for you?

• Sapphire

As you request Hawkstone :)

Seems like you are satisfied with the replies that are provided in this thread

/solved

• MVP

Some people are waiting in the wings, anytime you need them.... (HINT HINT Rolle :) )

Some people are waiting in the wings, anytime you need them.... (HINT HINT Rolle :) )

You should start out as a community helper.

That seems likely. most people just want to play. if i had an any knowledge on the matter, i'd gladly help.

"You need minimum of 300 posts on the forums, have been whitelisted for 3 months, be over 18 years old and have no major warnings issued to apply for a staff position. That's because you need to be a recognizable and respectable member of our community and be familiar with the server rules. Applications from members who do not meet these requirements will be ignored.

To get promoted to more advanced ranks you also need to have a basic knowledge of how DayZ and DayZ servers work and where to find information about latest patches, issues, bugs etc."