Server time (UTC): 2022-01-20 13:57

application closed?

Guest Vittoria

I just got whitelisted and I am trying to convince my buddy to join and apply but it says applicants are currently closed for non-donors? Is that true?

If it says so, yeah.

Its closed because staff needs a break from apps for the weekend.

• Sapphire

Yes I belive white listing is closed ATM due to the high amount of applications the Admin team had gotten. So it will take a few days to go though them then the whitelist will reopen

• MVP

Staff were trying to process 300+ applications a day, the whitelist is therefore closed for the weekend to give them a break. Tell your friend it will re-open soon and is worth the wait.

• Emerald

/moving to questions

• Sapphire

I just got whitelisted and I am trying to convince my buddy to join and apply but it says applicants are currently closed for non-donors? Is that true?

I believe Rolle and Caesar stated in another thread that it would be closed for the weekend to give them some well deserved rest.

Apparently they got through 300 apps the other day (wow!)

It seems that your question has been answered.

Answer:

dce8d7af1e.png

Yes, Whitelisting is currently limited for the weekend due to the large influx of applications lately. They are set to be re-opened soon. Donating will put you onto a priority queue during this period of time.

/Solved.