Server time (UTC): 2022-01-20 13:46

I have some questions concerning whitlist

Guest LittleSpice

Guest LittleSpice

Hello my name is Tanner I recently just found out about DayZRP.com and I love their services and dedication to the servers. I would really enjoy to play on them I have seen a lot of videos on them.

I have attempted to my application twice so far, both rejected sadly because of silly mistakes.

I saw that they're only currently taking donors applications so I donated $5.00.

Sense I donated, do I get unlimited tries? Because I heard talk about only 3 tries until your account is perm banned from applications.

Please get back to me asap it will really help me out.

"The following NLR explanations were incorrect or not sufficiently explored: The time you must remain away from the area of your death. The distance you must maintain from your body after death. While your suggested time/distance limits would work we need to know that you know the actual requirements. The following KoS explanations were incorrect or not sufficiently explored: Your responsibilities towards a victim/hostage. How you can share KoS rights."

This is what I messed up on, if anyone has any tips on how to correct these problems that would be great. I fixed the NLR one. But anything will still help, thank you good day.

• Emerald

/moving to questions

You had asked in another thread what the answers were for the NLR. If you read the Rules, they are clearly stated. I don't believe donating gets you unlimited tries. I'm fairly certain three tries is for everyone.

When explaining the rules on the application, pretend you're explaining them to another new person. Provide all the details and examples of how those rules work in-game. Paste what you wrote in this thread. It would be easier to help you if I could see what you put down.

• MVP

You had asked in another thread what the answers were for the NLR. If you read the Rules, they are clearly stated. I don't believe donating gets you unlimited tries. I'm fairly certain three tries is for everyone.

When explaining the rules on the application, pretend you're explaining them to another new person. Provide all the details and examples of how those rules work in-game. Paste what you wrote in this thread. It would be easier to help you if I could see what you put down.

Correct, you still get three tries, donating gets your application higher in the queue so it gets reviewed faster.

• Emerald

/Solving

Your rejection messages will have included all of the reasons you were not accepted.

As far as your question about donating and whitelist attempts, it has been answered.

3 attempts that's it.

Good luck.