Server time (UTC): 2022-01-20 14:45

Hello

Guest Mania112

Guest Mania112

Hi there!

I've played DayZ on and off for a couple of years, but really starting to get into it a lot more now.

I have a friend who recommended I register on your whitelist server, and I hope I am accepted soon.

Mania

• MVP

Hello and welcome to the community.

Guest Mania112

Thank you. One question I have is how/where to check the status of my application.

I know when I submitted it, it said i was a 61/88 or something, does that update?

• MVP

61/88 was your position in the que and yes this does update. You need to keep checking the whitelist page. Best of luck.

Oh and just for your info:

Q: Why do I keep getting moved back in the whitelist queue? For example I was 4/12, now I am 37/55?

A: It's because other people who have applied for whitelist have donated or written a longer/better application than you or are more active. The whitelist system is not first-come, first-served basis, we handle quality applications and donors first. Even though it will take longer, your application will eventually get reviewed.

I believe the whitelist may be closed at the moment (for this weekend) to give the admins a break as they have been going through 300+ applications a day.