Server time (UTC): 2022-01-17 22:06

Is DayzRP a private shard?

I am not whitelisted yet because the Admins are enjoying their weekend but when I enter the IP the server comes up as being a Public server soooo... Is it private or not and will I keep my gear from my other random Public servers? I have seen posts saying it is Private but it comes up as Public... so I'm confused.

• Emerald

/moving to questions

• MVP

DayZRP is indeed a private shard, both servers running on the same hive so characters are shared between them :)

/solved

• MVP

Remember in DayZRP it isn't about the gear anyway, it's about the RP. The sooner you understand this while playing the less it will annoy you when you die in game :)

A big part of DayZ's fun is about gearing up, why fearing it? :)

For sure on our servers, that's not the main source of fun, but it still is. But don't worry, having an average gear won't avoid yourself to have some huge RP sessions!

• MVP

I am not whitelisted yet because the Admins are enjoying their weekend but when I enter the IP the server comes up as being a Public server soooo... Is it private or not and will I keep my gear from my other random Public servers? I have seen posts saying it is Private but it comes up as Public... so I'm confused.

It is a private shard, You will not bring your gear from public servers, and would be a fresh spawn.