Server time (UTC): 2022-01-20 15:00

Leaked Defecation Animation?

• Emerald

[video=youtube]

So after watching this video it kinda got me thinking ..

If this really is an animation for taking a shit.. Would this be considered as trolling/badRP etc.? Because I'm pretty sure people got banned for doing stuff like this? (at least in the mod)

Would like to get some opinions ..

Btw I have no idea how this guy was able to do the animation..

• MVP

hes a hacker, he is playing the animation from a long list of every anim in the game

also it won't be added, they made all the stuff for it then were told it isn't allowed in the game. All the files exist but won't ever be added officially

hes a hacker, he is playing the animation from a long list of every anim in the game

also it won't be added, they made all the stuff for it then were told it isn't allowed in the game. All the files exist but won't ever be added officially

Kinda glad abou this, could see a lot of trolls misusing it for fun.

• Emerald

Ahh thats really good news!

what other animations that 'arnt allowed in the game' are there >->

• MVP

umm probably a lot of anims from ARMA 2, a peeing one and who knows what else

Mods can add such animations, correct? Atleast when there is mod support.

• MVP

yeah absolutely :)

inb4 people run around like postal and just piss on everyone

• MVP

inb4 people run around like postal and just piss on everyone

As if we would add that :P

• Emerald

Mobile link for shits? :troll:

• Legend

Who told them that? I bet it was their legal team.

• MVP

Who told them that? I bet it was their legal team.

Pretty much, steam has certain rules for content in their games :D

• 3 weeks later...

Is there any possible chance that this more extensive list of animations could be acquired, and if it includes useful emotes, we could add them to our private shard?

I do feel that a few more emotes could be very useful and welcomed.

* Laying down to rest

* Warming hands over a fire

* Ongoing animation until you cancel it yourself = sewing

* Ongoing animation until you cancel it yourself = welding

* Ongoing animation until you cancel it yourself = washing clothes

* Ongoing animation until you cancel it yourself = butchering meet / fish

and the wish list goes on and on.

• Sapphire

This is good stuff to know. Taking a shit animation is not something that I think would be good to have in a survival game, sure it gives some realism, but who wants to take a shit in game? Bad enough our bodies can't turn it into useful energy in real life.

• MVP

Is there any possible chance that this more extensive list of animations could be acquired, and if it includes useful emotes, we could add them to our private shard?

* Laying down to rest

I'll try and grab a list tonight, should be able to pull names from the anim.cfg but be aware some of them likely won't be ver self explanatory

* Laying down to rest

I like this idea!

A hand-shake and an hug animations would be appreciate too.

* Laying down to rest

I'll try and grab a list tonight, should be able to pull names from the anim.cfg but be aware some of them likely won't be ver self explanatory

Awesome. Just anything to get an idea on what is in it or not will go along way.

• MVP

* Laying down to rest

Awesome. Just anything to get an idea on what is in it or not will go along way.

Well I tried but the list is rather large xD

There are some animations like you suggested though and we can always add more