Server time (UTC): 2022-01-20 13:27

Hello boys and girls!

Hello guys. I bought DayZ as soon as it was released in Alpha, but no matter how patient and understanding I was to people killing me on sight when I was obviously friendly or at least tried to communicate first I always ended up dying the moment they had vision of me. That's the reason why I uninstalled the game for a really long time, 2toxic4me. That's of course until I found out about DayZRP! If you'll have me I'd love to play with you guys and be a part of your family when and if the whitelist applications come up again. Whether I get accepted or not, thanks for doing this for the DayZ community. It's a really big step forward.

• MVP

Hello guys. I bought DayZ as soon as it was released in Alpha, but no matter how patient and understanding I was to people killing me on sight when I was obviously friendly or at least tried to communicate first I always ended up dying the moment they had vision of me. That's the reason why I uninstalled the game for a really long time, 2toxic4me. That's of course until I found out about DayZRP! If you'll have me I'd love to play with you guys and be a part of your family when and if the whitelist applications come up again. Whether I get accepted or not, thanks for doing this for the DayZ community. It's a really big step forward.

Welcome to the community, The Whitelist willl be up by Monday according to Rolle:

The whitelist is temporarily closed for the weekend to give admins some slack, we recently went through about 300 apps in a day. Come back on Monday.

(Here's link if you want to see)

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-so-i-got-screwed?pid=951941#pid951941

Perhaps just work on your application, and prepare it so on Monday, your ready to send it :).

Ask around for people's thoughts on your application, read the lore, perhaps get a feel for the forums.

Hope to see you in game!