Server time (UTC): 2021-10-21 04:42

Posting this ban appeal on behalf of Allfreakstar.

Guest valor

Dear Rolle & the administration team,

I know that you’ve had numerous ban appeals regarding these innocents in the past, but I guess it’s worth a shot.

Alright, so starting off; I will be honest while making this ban appeal, but again, it’s up to you in the administration team to see and check if I’m talking the truth or not.

Yesterday (26.02.2013): I went around the eastern areas, somewhere around the north-east airfield. I saw a littlebird circling around there, and a couple of vehicles driving around. I was sitting in a pine tree with my rangefinders & goggles (bear in mind that this was during night-time/late evening, so it was dark) and I was sitting there still four at least thirty minutes.

Moving on, I saw that the littlebird was extracting something, so I grabbed the bicycle that I had gotten earlier the day (I tend to use a bicycle when I’m going around alone) and followed it for quite a while. I then, randomly, stumbled upon a camp with two tents & a blue GAZ. I was in a bitchy move, so I stole some supplies and moved on. I then cycled upon this little hill to get a good view over the wilderness. (I could not hear the helicopter at this time) I sat there for about ten-fifteen minutes and scouted for the helicopter.

Nevertheless, as I then saw that I couldn’t see anything, I started heading north in the wilderness. After about five minutes, I had been walking down this steep mountain (hill) that I had been scouting on, I spotted a little bird on a little field, bear in mind that this was an open field. (the wilderness fields, open without any objects) I was being cautious, and gently made my way upon another hill, where I saw a car (white pickup truck) being parked. Again, I got rather nervous about this whole situation and gently made my way around the helicopter (I proned in circles). I then just thought; “Fuck it, I can’t be doing this for ages, they’ll eventually come back” – So I made a run for the helicopter, and to my luck, there wasn’t anyone around. I quickly hopped in, checked the status of it, and it was in perfect condition and about 75% of fuel.

I then, literally went so far in the wilderness, that it would actually be impossible to find the helicopter. I was happy about the find, and logged off.

So this leads it to the actual ban reason. I log on this morning, noticing that the helicopter is gone. I was so frustrated at the point, but realized that it was the sense of the game. Now this is where I made the mistake. I went to HF (hack forums) and searched around for a free DayZ ESP. I found this one, whereas you could get a free trial, and I added this guy on Skype instantly. (Will provide logs if needed) I saw, at the rough coordinates that I had found the helicopter at last night, that there was a littlebird parked there. I was frustrated, that’s the reason I did this. No one else to blame but me, I know.

I teleported to the helicopter, got in it, and drove it to the Chernogorsk hotel roof whereas I thought it would stay fine until I logged back on. At this time, I felt rather irritated for actually doing this, but again, my frustration took over. Well, lesson learned; I had a good riddance, but I should never have done it.

THE APOLOGY

During the last week, I have had a superb experience roleplaying on this server. I am utterly sorry for what I did, although I believe in second chances if you find it alright. I am terribly sorry for this; I made my team mates look like shit. I also let down a lot of applicants that wanted to join the Alpha Helix.

I would also like to say, to the whole community; I’m really sorry for what I did. I regret doing it; I should never have executed this stunt. Again, I’m sincerely sorry.

I’m hoping for a second chance, so I can prove to you that I am not this type of guy that does this.

Much love, Allfreakstar / Håvard.

I know i'm not allowed to post in here, but I feel it's relevant and to get a explanation about something that happened before this.

Didn't you already get a GUID reset from before? I clearly remember seeing "Allfreakstar" getting globally banned like one week ago.

4:50 into that video after you've said your name, well you can hear the comment after that yourself. Rolle wouldn't answer me as to why you got a guid reset, so I would like to ask your personally.

I know i'm not allowed to post in here, but I feel it's relevant and to get a explanation about something that happened before this.

Didn't you already get a GUID reset from before? I clearly remember seeing "Allfreakstar" getting globally banned like one week ago.

4:50 into that video after you've said your name, well you can hear the comment after that yourself. Rolle wouldn't answer me as to why you got a guid reset, so I would like to ask your personally.

"I bhought a CD key from MGPH forum because I was coming back to DayZ, as I told Jamie earlier. I asked if it was anything that I should be bothering, and he said no. I asked for a reset, and got it. A day after I got: "CD KEY IN USE" and therefore, I bhought a new & legit key."

• Server Manager

No-go. Only two people in the history of DayZRP were allowed to return after using minor scripts, both recently because of the amnesty.

We will be monitoring your buddies closely and since you share the same IP, if we see any additional suspicious activity all accounts from that IP will be banned.

Denied.