Server time (UTC): 2021-10-22 20:17

Farewell for a while!

I wanted to let everyone know (those who cares lol) that I will be away from this awesome community for a while since it's so awesome it had been taking me away from real life issues that I need to take care of! Hopefully when my situation becomes more stable the lost son may return. Until then I ask you all to look up into the sky when you have a moment to spare and remember those fallen..... (lol wut)

Bye for now! :D But don't ever forget Batman always watches from the shadows ever vigilant...

• Legend

NOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooo........................

*resigns self to reality*

Damn, things just won't be the same around here without you. Hope things straighten out or change in whatever way is best for you and yours. Good luck out there.

Nooooooooooooooooooo !!! I hope to see you soon, I will start the Bat-Signal as soon as I can :)

Nahhh but really, do whatever you need to do first but I hope you will come back quickly :P

I'm sad about that, the RP will not be the same anymore... I will do my best to do RP and try to make the others RP also...

Cya !

I wanted to let everyone know (those who cares lol) that I will be away from this awesome community for a while since it's so awesome it had been taking me away from real life issues that I need to take care of! Hopefully when my situation becomes more stable the lost son may return. Until then I ask you all to look up into the sky when you have a moment to spare and remember those fallen..... (lol wut)

Bye for now! :D But don't ever forget Batman always watches from the shadows ever vigilant...

Dude, you will be sorely missed...........enjoyed the time I spent in game with you.

Hope to see you soon

Keep Tapping those feet Dark Knight

Thump'

• MVP
:( Hope things go well and we see you around!
  • Emerald

Take care! I anxiously await your return aka the dark knight rises ;) all we need then is someone named Bane!

Nuuuuuuuu. :(