Server time (UTC): 2021-10-18 10:42

unable to join server

Guest Paul e Pocket

As long as you followed the normal install. Try launching the game with commander, under options or settings there is a launch dayz now button click it. Then it will bring you to the arma main page search for it through multiplayer it will launch. Sorry if confusing on my phone... Hope it helps

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-dayzrp-mod-launcher

Use this after install double click and play just drag and drop the icon on your desk top

This is because you installed it wrong. You need to copy the files from the DayZRP v1.1.0 mod and copy them into your @DayZRP addons. Then you go into DayZ Commander settings and set DayZ directory to C:\XXX\SteamApps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\@DayZRP.

non steam version, i have it in @DayZRP folder and override via dayzcommander

no go.

IF you installed it correctly! Use this simple download http://www.dayzrp.com/t-dayzrp-mod-launcher, all you do is download it and drag the downloaded icon to your desktop, should be red lettering "RP". Then double click and your done, enjoy the game. You do not need to update it either, as long as you update DayzRP updates you'll be fine.It only logs into RP1. Make sure on EVERY update you DELETE your old @dayzrp and replace it with the new one. These should be in your Arma 2 OA folders with all your other @files. Hope this works and see you out there!

no go.

IF you installed it correctly! Use this simple download http://www.dayzrp.com/t-dayzrp-mod-launcher, all you do is download it and drag the downloaded icon to your desktop, should be red lettering "RP". Then double click and your done, enjoy the game. You do not need to update it either, as long as you update DayzRP updates you'll be fine.It only logs into RP1. Make sure on EVERY update you DELETE your old @dayzrp and replace it with the new one. These should be in your Arma 2 OA folders with all your other @files. Hope this works and see you out there!

Thats fine and all, but its 'third party .exe' and i'm having win8 pro so its not going to work anyways.. all the other versions (betas) worked fine via dayzcommander override.

Fix please =)

no go.

Thats fine and all, but its 'third party .exe' and i'm having win8 pro so its not going to work anyways.. all the other versions (betas) worked fine via dayzcommander override.

Fix please =)

The only thing I can think of is you may of left some of the old files in your arma folder? Try downloading it again. But windows 8 could have something to do with it....

• Server Manager

Well nothing changed server side, that's for sure - 60 players online.

Must be something with your client, start up the game with DayZRP mod and go to the main menu. Check version numbers in the right corner, make sure you don't have DayZ enabled.

• Emerald

Launch DayZ with DayZCommander under settings, don't try to join the server instantly. I tried to autojoin the server after overriding to @DayZRP and I got the same error, but if I launch dayz under settings first and then join the server it worked for me.

Edit: Apparently that might not help either.

• Legend

I am in the same boat as the OP. I have checked everything on my end, including

updating DayZRP mod to version 1.1.1

Updating Arma 2 Beta patch to version 1.62.102678

Removed @DayZ NOT @DayZRP

Overwritten the appropriate DayZ commander pathway

And I use the exe written by Samuel.

Have I missed anything?

• Legend

My problem is I did not update to v2