Server time (UTC): 2021-10-19 18:34

DayZRP.exe not working anymore

When the new dayzrp files came out I had problems getting in through dayz commander. I have put the files in the right place checked the override and edited the dayz directory so I have no idea why that doesn't work but I have been relying on dayzrp.exe to launch the server up to now: http://www.dayzrp.com/t-dayzrp-mod-launcher. However it has stopped working since the updated mod and now just ends up taking me to the dayz main menu instead; don't suppose anyone else is having this problem or can help?

Can you not connect via direct IP in the multiplayer menu?

Tried joining through dayzrp.exe and directly clicking the server name in dayz commander, they both came up with the same error message here http://www.dayzrp.com/t-unable-to-join-server then I tried hitting launch dayz now under the dayz commander settings and tried using the IP to connect directly and it came up saying: "You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.dayz_code, dayz_weapons, dayz_equip, dayz_vehicles, bb_oa_female, hazmata"

Can you not connect via direct IP in the multiplayer menu?

Tried joining through dayzrp.exe and directly clicking the server name in dayz commander, they both came up with the same error message here http://www.dayzrp.com/t-unable-to-join-server then I tried hitting launch dayz now under the dayz commander settings and tried using the IP to connect directly and it came up saying: "You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.dayz_code, dayz_weapons, dayz_equip, dayz_vehicles, bb_oa_female, hazmata"

Do you have @DayZRP? Have you disabled @DayZ?

Have override checked and C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@DayZRP in the box.

Have you removed the old @DayZRP? Have you downloaded the new @DayZRP?

Have override checked and C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@DayZRP in the box.

Yeah I did that today; I had been living off your dayzrp.exe since nothing else was working but after changing the files it stopped working.

Also thanks to both of you for taking the time to help me out I appreciate it

Yeah I did that today; I had been living off your dayzrp.exe since nothing else was working but after changing the files it stopped working.

Also thanks to both of you for taking the time to help me out I appreciate it

The thing is. The Launcher does not rely on version AT ALL. You must have screwed up something :)

I advice you to remove the @DayZRP folder and redownload it.