Server time (UTC): 2021-10-23 14:42

[Help] Steam DayZ RP Parameters! Possible?

Guest zirax

Rolle I need your brain! xD

Hey

I've noticed that DayZ is now an acknowledged mod on steam, and I wanna launch the game through steam if possible.

I've tried the guide given by Rolle to use DayZCommander, but it don't work for me.

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\Launches Arma2 OA Beta Patch" <-- Is the shortcut I got to use to play DayZRP.

I wanted to know if it's possible to launch DayZRP through the dayZ mod on steam? And what the parameters for it should be like?

I'm using the Arma2:OA on steam to play Wasteland or Arma2. So if it's possible to avoid using that I would.

Basically I just wanna know what parameters I need in order to play DayZRP without getting any error:)

And if it's possible or not.

• Server Manager

I don't have ArmA nor DayZ on Steam. Someone with it will have to help you ;)

Instead of launching through steam with the new link which does not work considering it overwrites the dayzRP mod try this:

Add a Non-Steam Game:

Click Browse

Find this and add it:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\ArmA2OA.exe

Right click the Game once added and select properties, change the name to DayZRP Mod

and change these options:

Target:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\Expansion\beta\arma2oa.exe" [email protected] -beta=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion -nosplash

Start in:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead"

Then launch the game and it should be DayZRP mod :D

Steam overlay also works :)