Server time (UTC): 2021-10-23 15:02

rant (dont read if your gunna flame)

OK im getting quite pis*ed now we have has a massive change and its just resulted in a fall apart i know it's not everybody but its getting rediculas, its obvious alot of player only go on dayzrp to get away from hackers if you would like to do that go to another private hive with a anti-hack community

first of all, today S-GRU were banned and as much as alot of people disliked them they were the biggest roleplaying clan in the community i also know there actions were ban-able but its only because there is not enough players role playing when ever i'm on and i go some where i, say trade post asking for a lift instead of saying "can i get a lift" like alot of other say why not add "im looking for a lift to _______ because its means i can ________" its not hard and it makes it so more fun i beleve if everybody had a good atitude like this there would be less banns and more of a reason to want to play,

last of all just done get so mad if bad things happend what you can do is contact a admin disgreetly and it will help things so much more all ive got to say if you want to add anything more type below

• MVP

last of all just done get so mad if bad things happend what you can do is contact a admin disgreetly and it will help things so much more all ive got to say if you want to add anything more type below

Don't care much for the rest of your post, but I totally agree with this. Some seem to think that there is some sort of immediate magical solution to their problem if they bitch and whine about it.

• Legend

I really doubt players giving a reason of why they need to get a lift to Cherno will stop all the KOS reports. But hey, that's just me.

Don't be obtuse. He was trying to say 'throw a little creativity in ... motivate your character and behave using those motives as a base'. It's not hard, and it does add a lot.

• MVP

We knew the mod would split and divide some people. It was only natural that some would not like this change.

Kudos to the ones that remain as they are truly brave. I wish them the best and hope that they are part of the solution as the rest of us have tried to be.

Bling, SGRU only role-played when it suited them on the server but I did love their debates on the forums. Lets see who rises to take their place next. :)

they were the biggest roleplaying clan in the community

Funniest thing I've read all day.

No doubt.

Well, I'm not going to stand up for someone who broke the rules and got rightfully banned. They might of been active & provided roleplay, but that doens't mean they are special. Every single player in this community are equal. I hope you do understand that. I'd also like to add that we've got plenty of people roleplaying, you just need to find the right ones.

The mod has defiantly made the game experience worse and in no way increases RP, but a few S-GRU members will continue to play on and off including me.

I am forced to ask: How? All the mod gives are custom skins and zombie damage increases, nothing else. How does that ruin the game experience? It doesn't seem to do anything at all.

they were the biggest roleplaying clan in the community

Funniest thing I've read all day.

in my opinion and experience meeting them they never got out of character and always tried as hard as they could to role-play all there robberys but that's just me so hay ho,

plus all the people correcting my grammar i was on my ipad at the time and i have auto correct off so that might explain also it was half 2 in the morning

I really doubt players giving a reason of why they need to get a lift to Cherno will stop all the KOS reports. But hey, that's just me.

Don't be obtuse. He was trying to say 'throw a little creativity in ... motivate your character and behave using those motives as a base'. It's not hard, and it does add a lot to the server.

Fair play, I can understand your point; but I was just addressing the complaint about the role-playing in the TP and bans. But I do agree, staying in character and giving reason for your actions does add a lot.

And as Mrbling said, it was half 2 in the morning so I can understand his poor wording.