Server time (UTC): 2021-10-23 14:00

Boris ban appeal #2

Guest Investorinski

Guest Investorinski

I'm creating this second ban appeal due to all the bullshitting I read in the last one when I woke up.

First of all, how can a honest answer be grounds for a ban? I am going to quote Tazoo in his first PM to Boris:

"Feel free to reply with your opinion"

( Last line in http://puu.sh/27gqc )

Boris was "free" when he wrote that he wanted him to fuck off and that he belives Tazoo is a slimy bastard. Now Rolle, tell me how "fuck off" and "slimy bastard" can render even 1 single warning point when Tazoo asked for a free reply?

Also, anyone who read the Skype-logs can cleary see how Tazoo is spending all his time to provide "S-GRU incidents" in the admin chat, to get us all banned. Not only relevant players, all of us. And he finally managed to.

Our conflict with Tazoo originiates all back to when S-GRU was accused of destroying BB's reputation, and also "forcing" them to disband. Right after they disbanded and we picked up Anando and MrRaiz0r in S-GRU we could notice Tazoo's rage both in reports, in shoutbox and in game. For example, one time when he was low on blood we went to help patch him up and give him some foods and drinks and a ride back to TP, and it ended up with him trying to kill the whole group after us robbing someone else. After that we have had no contact with him at all in game, because he is what Boris told him he is.

Tazoo also states that:

"After this, Boris replies with strong insults.". From what I read this was total bullshit because Tazoo could only provide one PM after the "insulting one".

( only "insult" http://puu.sh/27j8m )

Now, this also prooves that Tazoo is not only trying to FIND reasons to ban us. He is also LYING and PRODUCING his own reasons to mislead the community in open threads like this. A really douchy and immature move, Tazoo.

Regarding his presence in our TeamSpeak he got kicked and banned by Boris with the reason that he is a "Biased bastard". I believe he is, Boris believes he is and S-GRU believes he is.

1 minute later he gets banned from the forums and in-game, permantent.

Tazoo and Rolle, I don't know if you believe that we are complete retards. But a PM sent several hours ago was NOT the trigger for the ban on Boris. How come he otherwise got banned only 1(!!) minute after we threw Tazoo out from our TeamSpeak? I guess that was the minute he consulted with other admins about this incident and then added up the "insult" which he begged for by sending Boris a question today.

I asked Tazoo ONE minute after Boris was banned, what the hell he was doing banning Boris after we banned Tazoo from our TeamSpeak. And the answer I got was:

"I am so sick of Boris insulting me"

In expression, you banned Boris MAINLY because he banned Tazoo from our TeamSpeak. That was the trigger. Apparently Tazoo lacks self-perspective and can't take the truth when he asks about it..

I will also answer Tazoo's appology about his visit to our TeamSpeak:

Do you really think that we will accept an appology after you first sending Boris a PM where you let him write his "free opinions" about you and the question in matter, and then also taunt us by visiting our TeamSpeak? You really need to grow up and realize that you can't treat people like shit and then expect them to respect´and forgive you after a lousy "appology". That is not how it works on the internet and sure not IRL. Get some real life perspective, please!

I am also asking rolle this, in reply to what he wrote about:

"How many chances can we give a person? How many times will the staff have to tolerate players calling us names, accusing of being corrupted, biased, unfair? How many warnings and punishments does it take for this person to finally realize that either you follow the rules or leave this community?"

How many times, what? YOU (Tazoo) SEEKED Boris up so that he could give his free opinion to Tazoo. It is not like Boris wrote in a thread that Tazoo could go fuck off and that he is a slimy bastard. TAZOO SEEKED this up, not Boris. TAZOO brought this to his front door by asking Boris about his free opinion, and then he also had the balls to visit our TeamSpeak with the knowledge that he would get banned, and then consult with other GM's after it was done.

When it comes to the actual ban of Boris, we have seen a few other bans that have been revoked and given a "third chance" after they were given amnesty. For example Nykke. And in those example Nykke wasn't provoked by GM staff to write his opinon about someone.

I also want to add that I recieved 10 warnings points when I according to Zoarial was producing "false infromation" in a report, and that I tried to KOS five S.D.S members. But I guess writing "Fuck off" and "Slimy bastard" when someone is asking me about my free opinon is equal to the crime I committed?

If you really are serious with this ban on Boris, I also want to get permabanned, because I pushed Boris to ban Tazoo's slimy ass from our TS. I also agree that he is biased and I would also write the same answer Boris wrote... IF I WAS ASKED TO. (Main point is that it is a HUGE DIFFERENCE to write it without being asked and when you are asked). I have had enough from those immature rulings. We have to spend more time to avoid overpowered judgements and immature staff crew than to actually play....

So either you ban both of us, unjustified, and shows the community how things works if staff does not like you and taunts you to "disrespect admins". Or you ban none of us. I also suggest a certain staff member to realize the ban on me if you go that way, so that the immature need for banning people gets cooled off by that particular staff member.

• Server Manager

I'm sorry, but your arguments are laughable. You are pretty much trying to blame Tazoo for what Boris typed in the PM.

I'm creating this second ban appeal due to all the bullshitting I read in the last one when I woke up.

First of all, how can a honest answer be grounds for a ban? I am going to quote Tazoo in his first PM to Boris:

"Feel free to reply with your opinion"

( Last line in http://puu.sh/27gqc )

Boris was "free" when he wrote that he wanted him to fuck off and that he belives Tazoo is a slimy bastard. Now Rolle, tell me how "fuck off" and "slimy bastard" can render even 1 single warning point when Tazoo asked for a free reply?

"Feel free to reply" means that you encourage a person to reply to your message, not allow them to write whatever the fuck they want and open up your name for slander. Check out the phrase in a dictionary or something.

Also, anyone who read the Skype-logs can cleary see how Tazoo is spending all his time to provide "S-GRU incidents" in the admin chat, to get us all banned. Not only relevant players, all of us. And he finally managed to.

He is monitoring your clan's activity because you are frequent rule breakers and your members are on amnesty warnings.

Our conflict with Tazoo originiates all back to when S-GRU was accused of destroying BB's reputation, and also "forcing" them to disband. Right after they disbanded and we picked up Anando and MrRaiz0r in S-GRU we could notice Tazoo's rage both in reports, in shoutbox and in game. For example, one time when he was low on blood we went to help patch him up and give him some foods and drinks and a ride back to TP, and it ended up with him trying to kill the whole group after us robbing someone else. After that we have had no contact with him at all in game, because he is what Boris told him he is.

Yeah, I'd like to see screenshots of that "rage".

Tazoo also states that:

"After this, Boris replies with strong insults.". From what I read this was total bullshit because Tazoo could only provide one PM after the "insulting one".

( only "insult" http://puu.sh/27j8m )

Now, this also prooves that Tazoo is not only trying to FIND reasons to ban us. He is also LYING and PRODUCING his own reasons to mislead the community in open threads like this. A really douchy and immature move, Tazoo.

Stop bullshitting, the whole PM conversation was posted in the original appeal for everyone to see.

Regarding his presence in our TeamSpeak he got kicked and banned by Boris with the reason that he is a "Biased bastard". I believe he is, Boris believes he is and S-GRU believes he is.

1 minute later he gets banned from the forums and in-game, permantent.

Tazoo and Rolle, I don't know if you believe that we are complete retards. But a PM sent several hours ago was NOT the trigger for the ban on Boris. How come he otherwise got banned only 1(!!) minute after we threw Tazoo out from our TeamSpeak? I guess that was the minute he consulted with other admins about this incident and then added up the "insult" which he begged for by sending Boris a question today.

I asked Tazoo ONE minute after Boris was banned, what the hell he was doing banning Boris after we banned Tazoo from our TeamSpeak. And the answer I got was:

"I am so sick of Boris insulting me"

In expression, you banned Boris MAINLY because he banned Tazoo from our TeamSpeak. That was the trigger. Apparently Tazoo lacks self-perspective and can't take the truth when he asks about it..

Boris was banned because of the PM, your TS has nothing to do with the ban.

I will also answer Tazoo's appology about his visit to our TeamSpeak:

Do you really think that we will accept an appology after you first sending Boris a PM where you let him write his "free opinions" about you and the question in matter, and then also taunt us by visiting our TeamSpeak? You really need to grow up and realize that you can't treat people like shit and then expect them to respect´and forgive you after a lousy "appology". That is not how it works on the internet and sure not IRL. Get some real life perspective, please!

He taunts you by connecting to your TS. Derp.

I am also asking rolle this, in reply to what he wrote about:

"How many chances can we give a person? How many times will the staff have to tolerate players calling us names, accusing of being corrupted, biased, unfair? How many warnings and punishments does it take for this person to finally realize that either you follow the rules or leave this community?"

How many times, what? YOU (Tazoo) SEEKED Boris up so that he could give his free opinion to Tazoo. It is not like Boris wrote in a thread that Tazoo could go fuck off and that he is a slimy bastard. TAZOO SEEKED this up, not Boris. TAZOO brought this to his front door by asking Boris about his free opinion, and then he also had the balls to visit our TeamSpeak with the knowledge that he would get banned, and then consult with other GM's after it was done.

Oh, so Tazoo asked for it, it's his fault to be called names and be told to fuck off from your clan reports by sending a polite PM to try and straighten out the situation? Yeah... It's all Tazoo's fault that Boris typed what he did.

When it comes to the actual ban of Boris, we have seen a few other bans that have been revoked and given a "third chance" after they were given amnesty. For example Nykke. And in those example Nykke wasn't provoked by GM staff to write his opinon about someone.

Nykke's ban was a misunderstanding, he was punished for KoS when he only played OOC and did not shoot anyone. What does his case have to do with this?

I also want to add that I recieved 10 warnings points when I according to Zoarial was producing "false infromation" in a report, and that I tried to KOS five S.D.S members. But I guess writing "Fuck off" and "Slimy bastard" when someone is asking me about my free opinon is equal to the crime I committed?

Every case is individual, you can't compare 2 completely different punishments for different things.

If you really are serious with this ban on Boris, I also want to get permabanned, because I pushed Boris to ban Tazoo's slimy ass from our TS. I also agree that he is biased and I would also write the same answer Boris wrote... IF I WAS ASKED TO. (Main point is that it is a HUGE DIFFERENCE to write it without being asked and when you are asked). I have had enough from those immature rulings. We have to spend more time to avoid overpowered judgements and immature staff crew than to actually play....

And I am tired of immature behavior like that and no respect for the staff members.

So either you ban both of us, unjustified, and shows the community how things works if staff does not like you and taunts you to "disrespect admins". Or you ban none of us. I also suggest a certain staff member to realize the ban on me if you go that way, so that the immature need for banning people gets cooled off by that particular staff member.

Yada yada yada, corrupted admins and GMs taunted and provoked me into sending a PM where I tell them to fuck off from my reports, that's all their fault, not mine. I was also just unbanned from a permanent ban and given a chance to redeem myself, but fuck that I can do whatever I want because I do not understand the phrase "feel free to reply". I am completely innocent and Tazoo is biased because he actually punishes us in reports when we break the rules, even after consulting with a different GM.

Seems legit.

I can arrange account deletion, just send me a PM when you want your account deleted.

Guest Investorinski

I'm sorry, but your arguments are laughable. You are pretty much trying to blame Tazoo for what Boris typed in the PM.

No, your arguments are laughable Rolle. What arguments do you have? "Give print screens from shoutbox 6 months ago".. lol

Main point is that you do not seem to understand that if someone asks you a question they should expect a honest answer. Tazoo got an honest answer and got offended by the truth (Go QQ to moma?). There has been several people, including neutral staff members pointing this out. I don't know about you, but is seems like some of your people in the staff crew prefer covered lies to remain their high thought about themselves. But I don't. I don't live in a dream where I am always right.

Considering that you are not understanding half of what I was writing, and does not seem to have read the PM's between Tazoo and Boris, and all his lies about "further insults" I can't take you seriously.

The fact that you also are saying Boris ban has nothing to do with Tazoo getting banned from our TS only one minute before Boris got banned is just pure comedy.

I can arrange account deletion, just send me a PM when you want your account deleted.

I don't know what was unclear with what I wrote? I want a PERMABAN if you are serious with Boris ban, I do not want the account deleted. You don't seem to read what people write. You are "sick" of disrespecting members, but yet you ask them for their opinion? And if you don't like their opinion you ban them. As I said, I do not wish to be a part of such a community with that kind of childish mentality. If you defend the mentality I am talking about, I am calling you CHILDISH.

I will also add this from Boris:

------------------------------

Hello,

At first I didn’t want to write a further appeal, because I know either two things would happen: I’d be unbanned and then I’d do something minor for my permaban to be reinstated for the fourth time. Or that I’d spend time writing this only for it not to actually be taken seriously but I guess I have played and worked with the server for so long now it’s a shame not to at least get unbanned. Now the main point I’d like to address is the reasoning I did not want Tazoo to be moderating S-GRU reports due to strong bias towards S-GRU and strong ties with RF/BB, who we have a strong disdain towards. I will demonstrate how Tazoo has failed to show proper judgement towards S-GRU members; followed by me asking Tazoo numerous times not to handle reports in a civil manner, how the GM agreement process would be fatally flawed if one party is in bias and my behaviour on the server.

Tazoo has shown bias towards S-GRU in numerous situations, and has actually sought out to ban S-GRU members consistently since BB disbanding. I believe this might be due to the fact that he holds S-GRU somewhat responsible for BB disbanding due to the whole NEAF KoS incident which resulted in BB “Disbanding” and reforming, in which members such as Anando, Tymo and Brizz amongst others were kicked out of the clan and kick started the major decline of the BB presence on the server; ultimately ending in BB disbanding and RF forming out of the former members, it may also be noted that these members became officers in RF.

Members of BB and RF:

Wolfbane

Logics

Jukki

Freeman

Clintbet

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-kos-at-ne

If you could also note, that Anando was the offending party in this situation. However we forgave him and took him into the clan after he was removed from BB. Tazoo has shown bias in one of his first reports which dealt with an S-GRU member, however the punishment was completely revoked and reversed.

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-kos-d--2895

At the time the report was made, it was claimed by ex-BB members that Mrbling was friends with Tazoo at the time. Mrbling later proceeded to join RF and incorrectly solved the following report:

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-kos-southern-barracks

With which I created a separate report to demonstrate that this was subject of a biased verdict and a punishment was issued:

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-false-report-admin-did-not-ban-due-to-affiliation

Tazoo; during BB’s decline decided to play along with us for a brief duration of time. He waited for us to initiate a robbery whilst he was taking part then shot our Ural with an M203 and scattered. This demonstrates that he had interest in damaging our clan’s opinion on him for his personal enjoyment. Unfortunately there is no video evidence for the above event. However it is referenced a few times on the forums. This was the point at which we understood that Tazoo must have a problem with S-GRU.

Situations where Tazoo has sought to ban S-GRU for reasons which can be viewed as unjust:

[2012-12-05 22:20:01] Filip [ Tazoo ]: How do we punish trolling in TP?

[2012-12-05 22:20:30] Dr.Jim: There is no rule agaisnt it, just ask them to stop

[2012-12-05 22:25:27] Filip [ Tazoo ]: This video was sent to me

[2012-12-05 22:25:43] Filip [ Tazoo ]: Guys on the ground is RF

[2012-12-05 22:25:49] Filip [ Tazoo ]: Guys in the heli is S-GRU

[2012-12-05 22:26:56] Filip [ Tazoo ]: Watch the video and tell me what you think

[2012-12-05 22:30:13] Roland: What am I watching?

[2012-12-05 22:30:29] Filip [ Tazoo ]: Trolling in TP I think

[2012-12-05 22:34:25] Filip [ Tazoo ]: Apperently S-GRU trolled RF in the TP, RF is unsure if it will count as a false report since no rules were violated therefore they sent us a PM about it. In my opinion it looks as S-GRU were trying to start a firefight by shooting at their iwn helicopter. And then the doorgunner of the helo shoots at the ground right next to the RF vehicles, altought they did apology for the door gunner shooting... I know we've banned people for trolling in the TP earlier. What's your opinions?

[2012-12-05 22:35:35] Filip [ Tazoo ]: ^Great grammar

[2012-12-05 22:36:08] Roland: Will remove their chopper on next restart, if they still have it

[2012-12-05 22:36:49] Filip [ Tazoo ]: Ok

[2012-12-05 22:37:14] Filip [ Tazoo ]: Want me to inform the "reporters" about the punishment?

[2012-12-05 22:37:20] Roland: No

[2012-12-05 23:59:06] Chris [ Luna ]: ok server shutdown

[2012-12-06 00:00:40] Roland: You can inform S-GRU that their chopper has been reposessed by government authorities

[2012-12-06 00:00:49] Filip [ Tazoo ]: Haha

This shows that Tazoo was a strong front for RF to consult with the admin team to press issues which are against S-GRU. It is undoubted that Tazoo used his strong ties with RF and S-GRU to his advantage to press punishment on S-GRU.

[2012-12-06 20:50:56] Filip [ Tazoo ]: 20:50 - Boris Grigorev: Capitalist american pigs...

[2012-12-06 20:52:51] Filip [ Tazoo ]: That is from the shoutbox

[2012-12-06 20:53:46] Liva Simone: it's just their usual bad RP on the forum

[2012-12-06 20:53:56] Filip [ Tazoo ]: I am swinging my hammer at him for 1 days forum

This further shows that Tazoo is “out to get S-GRU” as I was banned for a minor offence which most would consider RP (who would have guessed that Americans and Soviets hated each other given their history?).

[2012-12-06 21:24:36] Filip [ Tazoo ]: I permed the ones from the wedding, but forum only

[2012-12-06 21:24:42] Filip [ Tazoo ]: + Boris

When I was actually at a Christmas dinner when the above incident occurred. I can go as far to provide evidence of this. This shows that he seems to have a personal vendetta against me as there was no need to perma ban me, however I cannot any idea as to what the reasoning behind this was.

I have heard from numerous members of staff that can confirm that Tazoo slandered us in the staff skype chat saying we used RP2 to build a network where people could change server to move quicker and efficiently to return to firefights. This is entirely false. We would not do that in any way, shape or form. And if you could check the logs on server log ins/log outs and admin map evidence you can see that this is a complete lie. This is a further piece of evidence that Tazoo is actually “out to get S-GRU” and wants to try and see us off the server.

Tensions between RF and S-GRU

The relationship between RF and S-GRU started as a friendly rivalry between the two clans. With clans bouncing firefights off each other for a while we eventually got tired of dayzrp and decided to take a few days break from dayz after suffering a minor defeat in a firefight. At this moment in time we had a few players, such as Anando and MrRaiz0r playing with RF when S-GRU were not online. We decided to come back as a force after a few days to show SDS and RF who S-GRU really were and beat them in a firefight, in which the following report arises after the firefight:

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-invalid-rdm-rp1

Which results in Freeman getting banned from the server, which spoils the relations. Then came the event which resulted in the relationship going from improvable to terrible and the opinion on the server decreased ; the ambush by who we believed hackers at a roadblock in which members of RF and SDS were a part of (I will not name names). But however Borg told us that the recording he had of the admin map did not match the story that the offending party’s story. We confronted Rolle about it and he said it was not solid evidence. Due to the believed offences by the parties the S-GRU members who played with RF stopped participating in RF events due to the level of disgust of the S-GRU members and henceforth my name was brought to the light for being angry and openly accusing people of hacking who I suspected. This resulted in a few of the suspects being banned from the server. Since then everything between the two clans has typically boiled to report wars and arguments, typically between myself and Freeman. As I tried to shame RF, the friends of Tazoo I cannot help but feel that he must have held a grudge against me for shaming RF in the shoutbox. Which you could say started a true witchhunt of hackers on the server. Before this the only offenses I had ever committed on the server were the following situations:

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-offensive-name-calling-in-shoutbox?highlight=offensive (Heavily drunk at the time, was during the BB conflicts)

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-kos-cherno-outpost (Grey area of the rules, I guess I can see the logic).

However my behaviour on the forums before the hacker situation was fairly good.

• Server Manager

You seem to be confused, this appeal is about ban because of a PM sent by Boris, not about bunch of old reports where you claim a GM is biased. None of these change what Boris wrote in the PM or explains his attitude.

Additionally, because you did not respond to any of the things I brought up and instead called me childish I cannot take you or this appeal seriously.

I don't know what was unclear with what I wrote? I want a PERMABAN if you are serious with Boris ban, I do not want the account deleted. You don't seem to read what people write.

I don't really care what you want, I'm telling you what options you have, that's it.

Guest Investorinski

You seem to be confused, this appeal is about ban because of a PM sent by Boris, not about bunch of old reports where you claim a GM is biased. None of these change what Boris wrote in the PM or explains his attitude.

You seem to forget that you wanted proof of Tazoo's "rage" and biased decisions? And his relationship and hatered towards S-GRU?

Now answer the very relevant question in this matter, thanks.

Tazoo sent Boris a question. Should Boris not be allowed to answer with the truth and his "free opinion" about Tazoo, without him crying about the response?

Please answer that question.

Additionally, because you did not respond to any of the things I brought up and instead called me childish I cannot take you or this appeal seriously.

You mean as you did? You responded with arrogant one-liners to a detailed appeal. Just because you know you are wrong and have no grown up and relevant answers. But maybe you can see Boris' "further insults" in a secretly hidden box inbetween the posts in the last ban appeal? The "further insults" which Tazoo lied about.

I actually begin to understand why you surround yourselves with 18 year olds, Rolle.

I don't really care what you want, I'm telling you what options you have, that's it.

I take it as you know that you are wrong with the ban of Boris. Hell, I have been writing my opinion (the same as Boris') about Tazoo over and over again in this public thread. You clearly are treating people different, and you are now afraid of standing up for your unconsidered actions. Otherwise you would have slammed the ban hammer at me as well.

• Server Manager

Answer the question:

Tazoo sent Boris a question. Should Boris not be allowed to answer with the truth?

Please answer that question.

Of course he is allowed to answer with truth, but not necessarily be rude about it, especially if the previous PM was polite.

You mean as you did? You responded with arrogant one-liners to a detailed appeal. Just because you know you are wrong. I actually begin to understand why you surround yourselves with 18 year olds Rolle.

I like my arrogant 1 liners. They show flaws in your logic quite clearly. What's wrong with 18 year olds, they're hot.

I take it as you know that you are wrong with the ban of Boris. Otherwise you would have slammed the ban hammer at me as well.

I was hoping for some kind of good come back and maybe even an apology from Boris, but hey, I guess I was hoping for too much.

/thread unless you want to add anything else.

Guest Investorinski

Of course he is allowed to answer with truth, but not necessarily be rude about it, especially if the previous PM was polite.

Are you that NAIVE Rolle? Just because Tazoo who have been behind all the previous shit towards S-GRU is polite in ONE PM he should expect a polite answer? Seriously? He asked for a Boris opinions, he got the thruth, and apparently it was a hard truth that turned out to be even harder after him being banned from our TeamSpeak.

I like my arrogant 1 liners. They show flaws in your logic quite clearly. What's wrong with 18 year olds, they're hot.

Yes, we know that you like your one liners, you always have. And no, they do not show anything except for your own lack of response. The only flaws you are displaying is your own, Rolle. I know that you do not see that, and you never have. But that is the truth.

I leave whether or not 16-18 year olds are hot or not, to you. Since it is of concern for you. I find myself a little bit to old to comment that. Either if it's about boys or girls. You once again shows your immature behavior, publicly

I was hoping for some kind of good come back and maybe even an apology from Boris, but hey, I guess I was hoping for too much.

Yeah, in the delusional world where you are the only righteous "king" I understand that you expect an apology from Boris. With common sense however, you would understand that an appology from Boris is further away than your own common sense.... but to realize that you actually need to have some common sense :) (inb4 ban).

If you can't stand for you and your staff's unconsidered actions you may close this thread. If you however change your mind and stands for the ban, you are free to ban me aswell.