Server time (UTC): 2021-10-19 17:28

Red circle PCB

Guest Dotix

These places spawn SUV's that respawn on server restart, the server restart respawn can be used as a day to day "pvp" zone for rival clans to take over. Maybe the SUV should spawn after a clan holds the position for a certain amount of time or something of this nature to make those zones more popular than *go in, grab SUV, leave* every server restart. I do not know how hard anything would be to code into the game but it would be a pretty cool fighting grounds to obtain the SUV considering an SUV is a very popular and nice vehicle.

• Server Manager

I wish we had a script where you take over the base, unfortunately that is not possible at the moment. The idea of SUVs spawning there every restart is to make people go there and fight for it, rather than having to sit inside the base for a long time in order to get one to spawn.

• Emerald

How is this vehicle teleportation explained from a roleplaying point of view?

Shush, Agent Cooper. Your deductive skills, odd dreams, and annoyingly persistent positivity is not needed here! I'll let you know, however, if I see Laura Palmer walking around Chernarus.

I suggest removing these SUV spawns and replacing it with every server restart having a carepackage location revealed by the Admin text event that I saw a while back. It would definitely give everyone something to fight over. This could give DayZRP that Wasteland mission element that Wasteland players seem to love.

Shush, Agent Cooper. Your deductive skills, odd dreams, and annoyingly persistent positivity is not needed here! I'll let you know, however, if I see Laura Palmer walking around Chernarus.

I suggest removing these SUV spawns and replacing it with every server restart having a carepackage location revealed by the Admin text event that I saw a while back. It would definitely give everyone something to fight over. This could give DayZRP that Wasteland mission element that Wasteland players seem to love.

Lot more work for the admin's unless it could be automated

• Server Manager

It is not, just like being killed by a tree or healing broken bones in 5 seconds with morphine.

It is not, just like being killed by a tree or healing broken bones in 5 seconds with morphine.

Don't get me wrong, I do get your point but deaths can easily be roleplayed even when they're caused by bugs. Just like broken bones doesn't mean they are necessarily broken, it can be a twisted ankle that hurts too much to walk on.

My character died running too close to a gate, but in RP he twisted his ankle and let out a small cry of pain which led to him being overrun by zeds. I would however having a hard time roleplaying why my damn car drives away by itself every time I look away:)

I'm all in favor for having some hunt for the SUV, but this can be achieved in a way that does not break RP. If it should stay on server just let it be a normal spawn and if you want it you have to track down the owner by interacting with people you meet, asking if they've seen a black SUV in the neighborhood. Exchange of information would lead to more interesting and less violent encounters.