Server time (UTC): 2021-10-26 11:27

Wrathz Dayz RP Videos

Wrathz

• Emerald

lol thanks Rel. Some crazy stuff has happened to me on this server so far :o not been robbed yet though... where all the banditos at?

You were being watched by bandits about a quarter of the time, if you want to get robbed, upgrade your kit and if you're lucky some angry capitalists will appear desperate to gain what you have earned and spead their backward society's values in Chernarus.

lol thanks Rel. Some crazy stuff has happened to me on this server so far :o not been robbed yet though... where all the banditos at?

You were being watched by bandits about a quarter of the time, if you want to get robbed, upgrade your kit and if you're lucky some angry capitalists will appear desperate to gain what you have earned and spead their backward society's values in Chernarus.

You have no idea how much this comment scared me xD

You really need to work on your hatchet technique; when it starts shooting flares you're doing something wrong.

If I ever find you I'll be sure to take/abduct you to my secret hatchet training facility; there you shall learn the ancient skill of hatchet warfare.

((Loved the video by the way!))

xD wait, throwing flares isn't apart of the Slice and Dice technique of the Hatchet?! oh no

I like your videos. If you ever want to roll with the SRF and record one with us, feel free to contact Cpt. Jake Reacher, Lt. Scouty, or myself, Corporal Pegasi. We're a security group but we often do runs into towns and military bases to scout the area, acquire weapons and supplies, protect travelers and the trade post, and cleanse the towns of the infected. We also work with T.O.R alot.

If he's even more lucky, some angry Soviet despots will appear desperate to rob them and all of the other citizens of the area of their well-earned goods just for carrying weapons to defend themselves and impose arbitrary laws on them, enforcing them with an iron fist and executing all those who don't obey.

To clarify, they would've kidnapped and either executed or enslaved you for carrying that MP5.

Soviet communism is what is backwards, its enslavement of the people to their government.

This is some great stuff, it is hard to come across really entertaining DayZ videos that don't have 20+ mins showcasing the running simulator, but this is well done! Keep up the good work!

[video=youtube]

Thanks guys xD This one has some of the most "eccentric" people I've met on my journey so far. I mean... I couldn't stop laughing. xD

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHA

THATS BR0ze!!!!

That's one of the funniest things I've ever seen xD

A sad tale this one. Dxtory failed me for some unknown reason. But it failed me nonetheless. And so everything i've recorded during the mic not being recorded, i've decided to skip. My entire journey north to the Airfield where I got my weapon and all of its ammo. The brief stop I made in a church. Using the holy name in vein as I fired at the undead that had followed me. The plane crash I heard and then went to investigate. Countless other moments where I nearly die to the now overpowered Zombie swing! And my return.

SO I dub this one, SPECIAL. Not part of the numbered videos. But worth showing all the same. It sucks I didn't record my live reactions to this experience... it really does...

[video=youtube]

@Pegasi thanks man xD

• Emerald

Look at my mustache at 00:12-00:13! That's some Magnum PI right there. Hell look at them every time they are shown!

The music is so intense. Too bad that your mic didn't record. Also who says SDS doesn't RP here is a proof that they RP. Also more of them came later and one of them wanted my clothes. And they threw tin cans at us.

BTW the plane crash you speak of was it on NW airfield? It might have been me who crashed it after I tried to avoid hitting some guys who ran towards the plane from the front. :P

Looking forward the videos about Father Anderson.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...