Server time (UTC): 2021-10-26 11:41

I need a hero! I'm holding out for a hero to the end of the night!

Guest zirax

Hey.

Ever since the @DayZRP mod, is it possible to get the hero skin again?

I've tried to equip Survivor Skin hoping that it would turn me into a HERO! but no luck... :(

Anyone know what you need to do to get Hero skin?

Or is it even possible anymore?

• Legend

Heard it was pulled.

I saw a player with it today. He told me that if he used applied one of the other skins (the ones you can find and loot), he would not get his hero skin back. So it seems that it is possible.

• Server Manager

Humanity skin switching has been removed. People with high humanity would all look the same. We have unlocked the skins to have some kind variety, having heroes all over the place is not what we want.

• Emerald

I think it's good that the automatic skins are removed, and a large number of free lootable skins added.

You can also buy a skin. I bought the medic skin and it's great to use.

If everyone looks alike it takes away that RP feeling. Being a good guy doesn't make you look like a good guy. I like the new skin system.

• MVP

As long as the "free skin" system offers a good enough variety of decent-looking skins, and the nicer-looking ones arent donation-exclusive, then I wont have a problem with the new system.

I miss the hero skin, but as long as there's a (free) option to find a good-looking one it'll be cool.

I do like the fact that there is a lot of new skins, but I do not like the fact that the only way you are able to get a hero looking skin is by using actual real money.

I would really like to see this skin ingame among all the other skin.