Server time (UTC): 2021-10-21 05:40

FPS problem feedback

Guest De4dCert

Guest De4dCert

Hey just some feedback,

I have terrible fps now. Even when I turn down a lot of effects Electro is killing fps. Anything else runs fine everything set to full.

Hey just some feedback,

I have terrible fps now. Even when I turn down a lot of effects Electro is killing fps. Anything else runs fine everything set to full.

everyone has the same problem. server needs to get fixed and trading post relocated.

Hey just some feedback,

Didn't you leave?

Also, the fps drop is down to zombie spawn rates and possibly the TPs location.

Guest Allfreakstar

Hey just some feedback,

everyone has the same problem. server needs to get fixed and trading post relocated.

The trade post area does not necessarily cause any FPS lag. It might just be the momentum right there. You should close all of your proccess, that including TS if you've got this problem. If you have internet tabs open whilst, e.g YouTube, that causes a lot of lag, even to hardcore rigs.

Hey just some feedback,

The trade post area does not necessarily cause any FPS lag. It might just be the momentum right there. You should close all of your proccess, that including TS if you've got this problem. If you have internet tabs open whilst, e.g YouTube, that causes a lot of lag, even to hardcore rigs.

its not the trading post itself its players hanging around towns with the biggest zombie spawns. If TP would get relocated only very few people would go there
Guest Hatsjoe

Ever since the RP mod I've been having huge FPS issues too.

But this is limited to RP1, RP2 I'm having around 30 FPS (15 on RP1).

15 FPS is just unplayable and I hope this gets fixed fast.

Note: I did NOT have these kind of issues before the release of DayZRP.

Anyone has an idea what the cause is? Jamie maybe?

• Emerald

Ever since the RP mod I've been having huge FPS issues too.

But this is limited to RP1, RP2 I'm having around 30 FPS (15 on RP1).

15 FPS is just unplayable and I hope this gets fixed fast.

Note: I did NOT have these kind of issues before the release of DayZRP.

Anyone has an idea what the cause is? Jamie maybe?

I feel like dirt now, thanks, 15 FPS is unplayable? I wish I could be that cool!

But for real though, everything runs normal for me most of the time, but then out of nowhere I will yellow chain and my FPS drops to about 1-3, which truly is unplayable even for an unfortunate like myself :-(

• Server Manager

I used to get ~95 when recording...

Now i only get ~60 when recording...

Compared to 1.7.5.1 or 1.7.4.4 DayZ?

Guest Hatsjoe

Don't cry, 60 FPS is the max your screen can handle anyway. Not to mention what your eyes can handle. :P

I'd thank the gods if I had a constant FPS of 30.

Guest De4dCert

Don't cry, 60 FPS is the max your screen can handle anyway. Not to mention what your eyes can handle. :P

I'd thank the gods if I had a constant FPS of 30.

I would argue this as I can see the differene between 60fp and 100fps when playing battlefield 3/counter strike.

But I will say my fps has improved a lot for some unknown reason.

Guest BadNinja

This is really weird, I was above stary in the woods scouting.

Then a helicopter flew above me heading north.

And just about 2 seconds after the helicopter flew by my frames dropt from 40\50 to 20.

Only way to restore the frames was by logging out and in again.

This happend 2 times to me and my buddy's.

Helicopter causing frame drop?