Server time (UTC): 2021-10-19 18:22

Employer Backstory - Where do I find a radio?

• Emerald

So I'm working on the Employer's backstory, but I feel like writing a forum post would just leave it very insignificant and I'd probably edit it 234893045 times as we go on. Therefore, I'm writing a pilot episode for a series about the Employer and the Injected's roleplay.

What I need to find is a radio system. Either a CB radio or radio system sitting in a room somewhere in Chernarus for my character to interact with. So my question is, has anyone seen one of these on a table somewhere:

220px-CB_Base_Station.jpg

I've checked ATC towers. Nope.

Guest Dr. Nick

So I'm working on the Employer's backstory, but I feel like writing a forum post would just leave it very insignificant and I'd probably edit it 234893045 times as we go on. Therefore, I'm writing a pilot episode for a series about the Employer and the Injected's roleplay.

What I need to find is a radio system. Either a CB radio or radio system sitting in a room somewhere in Chernarus for my character to interact with. So my question is, has anyone seen one of these on a table somewhere:

Hello i do now there is one in the medical barracks below balato airport sitting right in middle of tent :)

• Emerald

Hello i do now there is one in the medical barracks below balato airport sitting right in middle of tent :)

Beautiful. Thanks mate!