Server time (UTC): 2021-10-26 11:59

Remove the SUV!

I know a lot of people would disapprove of this because the SUV is awesome and really fun to drive, but please hear me out:

1. Breaks Immersion

This is a role playing server and a spotless shiny SUV doesn't fit in to this environment, they don't belong in the Chernarussian countryside at all.

2. Overpowered!

I'm ok with the SUV being the fastest on asphalt but WHY is it also the fastest offroad? The body is extremely low compared to real offroad vehicles such as the Land Rover and UAZ so it doesn't make any sense, and it's making the SUV extremely overpowered compared to other vehicles. Only chance to outrun it offroad is with an ATV.

• MVP

It is a high end item and takes effort to find and keep.

I know a lot of people would disapprove of this because the SUV is awesome and really fun to drive, but please hear me out:

1. Breaks Immersion

This is a role playing server and a spotless shiny SUV doesn't fit in to this environment, they don't belong in the Chernarussian countryside at all.

Its not that inconceivable to imagine that there are a few cars that were locked away safely before the apocalypse happened. Or imagine car lots that have tons of pristine new cars that have not been used either.

2. Overpowered!

I'm ok with the SUV being the fastest on asphalt but WHY is it also the fastest offroad? The body is extremely low compared to real offroad vehicles such as the Land Rover and UAZ so it doesn't make any sense, and it's making the SUV extremely overpowered compared to other vehicles. Only chance to outrun it offroad is with an ATV.

It is a difficult vehicle to get, most of the time, and it takes a fair bit of effort to maintain it. Think of it as a high-end item that give a hard working group an advantage when they get it. As it should be. It is exactly the same with the chopper.

• Emerald

Where would the rich people of Chernarus live? You're either living in apartments, farmer's houses, little cottages, barracks, shacks or barns. Not really the dwellings of someonr with wealth, and just how it should be, because all the workers are equal.

• Emerald

Remove them from those clan zones and actually make them saveable instead. It's annoying they respawn EVERY restart. But; remove them? Hell no.

Please share me this knowledge about these flying things and where to find them? I need to start my aviation business.

Remove them from those clan zones and actually make them saveable instead. It's annoying they respawn EVERY restart. But; remove them? Hell no.

Please share me this knowledge about these flying things and where to find them? I need to start my aviation business.

How is SUV's in Russia unrealistic? Give me one vaild point, and I'll agree with you.

How is SUV's in Russia unrealistic? Give me one vaild point, and I'll agree with you.

Well for a start, this isn't Russia. It's Chernarus, which is a former bloc country, modelled on the likes of the various 'Stans and Balkan countries.

Guest Maggorra

Right now, I play as a lone wolf so i dont say this as a S.D.S member. I see no reason to remove the SUV in PCB. It is better to try to get the big clans to stick to the top of the map, and the smaler to the coast. I like it! Hold idea and let people melt it a bit.

• Server Manager

Make them saveable, gogogo.

That will spawn SUV every restart, after a week the server would be full of SUVs.

Well for a start, this isn't Russia. It's Chernarus, which is a former bloc country, modelled on the likes of the various 'Stans and Balkan countries.

As you might know the eastern ex Soviet countries have some hardcore mafia, here is a example of the Czech Mafia. And im pretty sure most countries in the world have some cars like this

[video=youtube]

yes i know the title of the video is wrong