Server time (UTC): 2019-12-06, 06:50 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
JackPlaysDayz

What headsets do you use?

I'm getting the Astro A40's for Christmas and I'm wondering what do you's all use, Speakers, Earbuds, Headsets if so what kind. Or you can even post what you hope to get for Christmas:P

Audio-Technica ATH-M50x BL is my set of headphones. I changed away from gaming headsets because with having a separate mic and headphones is L337Pro stuff you know.

Razer Tiamat 7.1 here!

Usually the Logitech G35 but it breaks so easily, still it's a really good headset. I'm using my reserve right now though: Steelseries 5H V2

Guest Vittoria

26732.png

all you need is a little duck tape around the head and your good

I Got the astro A40's last year, they're a really good headset. nice sound quality. and are quite a tank,they may have been launched at a wall in rage and the wall came out worse then the headset did. Are you getting Custom tags for your A40s?

Logitech g35. But I also have a Turtle beach x12 that I use when I dont have more tape to keep my g35 together anymore

Usually the Logitech G35 but it breaks so easily, still it's a really good headset. I'm using my reserve right now though: Steelseries 5H V2

I had the same Issue. Broke down on me twice. Thankfully during warrantee. I eventually switched to the G930(essentially just a wireless G35 that costs about 20-30 bucks more). Have yet to have a problem with it. Plus its very nice to be able to listen to whats going on ingame while youre on the toilet. :D

Logitech g35 but the mic broke so, i have a turtle beach headset on my desk for the mic and g35 on my head for sound >_>

It works atleast..

Razer Tiamat 7.1 here!

Hows the microphone?

Also, how do they sit on the ears when they are square shaped?

I'm kinda an audiophile when it comes to headphones but I need some headphones with a really good microphone.

I use a Logitech G930 that I got on sale last year for roughly $85. <-- (Sweet fucking grab)

It's a wonderful headset and it can be used wireless or wired.

Though the only issue I had is because of human error.

When I was using them on my laptop, I pushed my hand down at my side and ended up snapping the wireless receiver while it was in the USB port.

But after placing everything back together and wrapping in Scotch-Tape, it works just fine!

I'm using some headphones from a company I've never heard of, but they are probably the best $70 I've spent in a while. They go around my ears just like Astro's and that's really all I care about.

New-Original-SADES-A60-Black-OMG-Game-Headset-Studio-computer-Video-Gaming-headphone-headband-Mic-7.jpg

Snagged a pair of Astro A50's off a mate for $150, because he didn't like them within the first week. In the past I had used the Logitech G930's and the Corsair Vengeance 2000's. I can gladly say I wouldn't swap anything for these A50's.

Razer Tiamat 7.1 here!

Hows the microphone?

Also, how do they sit on the ears when they are square shaped?

I'm kinda an audiophile when it comes to headphones but I need some headphones with a really good microphone.

The microphone is pretty good, I'd say. Never had any complaints about it myself. As for the headset. I needs getting used to. It's pretty heavy that's why. But once you do get used to it, it's great!

I Got the astro A40's last year, they're a really good headset. nice sound quality. and are quite a tank,they may have been launched at a wall in rage and the wall came out worse then the headset did. Are you getting Custom tags for your A40s?

No just the normal ones:)

I use the blue Logitech g430's they have great sound but if you wear them to much you will get a groove along the top of your head, alls it is the fat on your head being pushed down from long time use.