Server time (UTC): 2020-01-22, 00:36 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
JackPlaysDayz

Hello people!

Hello everyone, hows it going. Can't wait to get into some role playing on Dayz Standalone. Hope to meet you's in-game, happy travelling and happy holidays:P

- Jack

Hello and Welcome to the community, Jack! If you need anything, be sure to PM a staff member! Merry Christmas!

Hello and Welcome to the community, Jack! If you need anything, be sure to PM a staff member! Merry Christmas!

Sure thing, Thanks:)

Merry christmas Jack, and welcome to DayzRP :) Got any questions? let us know.

All good for now, Thanks:P

Sure thing, Thanks:)

Merry christmas Jack, and welcome to DayzRP :) Got any questions? let us know.

All good for now, Thanks:P

Well there is one thing, How long does it normally take to be accepted or rejected because I put my application in yesterday and it said something like 7/80 and its now at 7/46 the number of people is going down but I'm not moving in the list? is this normal.

Well there is one thing, How long does it normally take to be accepted or rejected because I put my application in yesterday and it said something like 7/80 and its now at 7/46 the number of people is going down but I'm not moving in the list? is this normal.

This is quite normal yes. Donators and people with longer applications usually gets prioritized.

How long it takes? That depends on the speed Admins accept/reject applications so there is no real answer to that.

Just be patient and eventually you will be reviewed.

Sign in to follow this