Server time (UTC): 2021-10-18 10:16

Installed Army of Czech Republic now cannot connect

• Emerald

I'd purchased and installed the add-on Army of the Czech Republic and now I cannot connect to the DayZRP server.

I can connect to other servers such as MyDayZ so wondered if the server keys need installing?

Not really sure but didn't really want to have to rebuild my ARMA install and remove ACR as I haven't had a chance to play with it yet.

If an admin could have a look at the logs I tried connecting at 09:28 GMT as Prospero and received error messages that ...\ARMA2\@DayZ\Addons\dayz.pbo were not signed. I have deleted and reinstalled @DayZ but not change, help please?

I'd purchased and installed the add-on Army of the Czech Republic and now I cannot connect to the DayZRP server.

I can connect to other servers such as MyDayZ so wondered if the server keys need installing?

Not really sure but didn't really want to have to rebuild my ARMA install and remove ACR as I haven't had a chance to play with it yet.

If an admin could have a look at the logs I tried connecting at 09:28 GMT as Prospero and received error messages that ...\ARMA2\@DayZ\Addons\dayz.pbo were not signed. I have deleted and reinstalled @DayZ but not change, help please?

while in the main meniu go to expansions and disable that add-on. whenever you want to play it again re-enable it

• Emerald

Thanks for the quick reply, very impressed. The ACR add-on did seem to screw up my install as I was playing on DayZRP yesterday. I no longer seem to be whitelisted, can't imagine my GUID has changed I'll check or perhaps after so many unsuccessful attempts I've been blocked.

Also JSRS server keys, I love this server!! :D