Server time (UTC): 2020-01-21, 04:02 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Artyom Vangelis

KoS

Why do people KoS, it's unbelievable. Today, I went to NWAF to loot up the place for any extra ammo that i could find. Earlier in the day, someone tried to rob me, but was stupid enough to be alone and i killed him. However, two hours later, I go back to NWAF and someone randomly just shoots me. Why would they do this... It's really f'd up and needs to stop. The thing is too that people can get away with this crap cuz they kill us so unexpectedly. I was also so geared up ._. Btw, is there any way that I can find the person that killed me, and people should stop kosing for the hell of it. It was fun until I knew that people break these easy rules, and they're the people that ruin the game.. Especially a private community server.

Why do people KoS, it's unbelievable. Today, I went to NWAF to loot up the place for any extra ammo that i could find. Earlier in the day, someone tried to rob me, but was stupid enough to be alone and i killed him. However, two hours later, I go back to NWAF and someone randomly just shoots me. Why would they do this... It's really f'd up and needs to stop. The thing is too that people can get away with this crap cuz they kill us so unexpectedly. I was also so geared up ._. Btw, is there any way that I can find the person that killed me, and people should stop kosing for the hell of it. It was fun until I knew that people break these easy rules, and they're the people that ruin the game.. Especially a private community server.

Unfortunately, right now there are no kill logs so if you did not get a pulse the staff is unable to know for sure who killed you. However, if you have video or a member list the staff might be able to investigate further and stumble across the suspect. I would recommend filing a complaint with as much information you can provide. It is possible that it matches up with someones story, at the same time, and can be solved. Good luck to you.

Guest wtfoski

I have yet to run into anyone that is just KOS'ing... But I also travel in groups so that may be why... Honestly I rarely play if I don't have someone playing with me... call me a coward if you want, haha. "Together we survive".

I have yet to run into anyone that is just KOS'ing... But I also travel in groups so that may be why... Honestly I rarely play if I don't have someone playing with me... call me a coward if you want, haha. "Together we survive".

You have a point. You're less likely to be KoS while surrounded by a group of people you know. For someone who is new to these servers that's hard to do but being alone I've yet to be KoS. Knock on wood.

Guest DeluxeBandit

You have a point. You're less likely to be KoS while surrounded by a group of people you know. For someone who is new to these servers that's hard to do but being alone I've yet to be KoS. Knock on wood.

I got KoSed when I was at green mountain around 10 other guys ;(

I got KoSed when I was at green mountain around 10 other guys ;(

Well so much for that theory. :(

I was running around vybor with a friend the other day and We just started getting shot at from a field by an AK with a round drum but the guy was an awful shot so we knew he must have just bought SA because out of 75 shots 5 came close, Just wait till January man logs will be here soon and save the day

Unlucky man, I hate when you die so unexpectedly it sucks, hope you find out who and seek revenge;P

Unfortunately due to no admin tools (at the moment) some people will try to push the rules and even break them. This is because they don't think there will be any comeback or they just do not respect the rules or the community. It will continue to happen occasionally until the admins have the powers to kick them out. So until that happens have patience and do not let them spoil your enjoyment. My advice is record and report any incidents when you can.

Unlucky man, I hate when you die so unexpectedly it sucks, hope you find out who and seek revenge;P

And break NLR and commit another KoS?

:no: