Server time (UTC): 2020-01-23, 03:34 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Guest robbie4k

hi everyone

Guest robbie4k

hi just put in my app and cant wait to join you guys on the server wish me luck!

Evenin' an good luck on your application spam the orange and green people with all your questions should you have any

Guest robbie4k

Ty so much guys I'm really looking forward to having a more walking dead experience instead of a kill on sight one!!!! Hope rp with you guys soon much love!

Hi and welcome to the community :)

Like Valkerion said, feel free to spam us (CH's) if you have anything that needs help.

I wish you good luck with your whitelist ;)

Guest robbie4k

do you guys know how long it will it take before i know if im white listed

whale_hello.gif

Guest robbie4k

I was rejected :( due to bad spelling and Grammer even thow I put in my that I was sorry for my spelling due to a brain injury.I did not say that I received this injury from the army.I understand that there is some ooc chat in the chat log but I would say 90% of the the rp is over the in game voice chat.so I feel a little decremenated against for that.also it said I don't understand the new life rule. And. Well herespected to applying again whish me luck!

Just have another read through the rule and see what you misunderstood. Also do yourself a favour and use one of the free online spell checkers.

I would imagine this would make reading your application much easier for the admins.

Good luck with the re apply.

I was rejected :( due to bad spelling and Grammer even thow I put in my that I was sorry for my spelling due to a brain injury.I did not say that I received this injury from the army.I understand that there is some ooc chat in the chat log but I would say 90% of the the rp is over the in game voice chat.so I feel a little decremenated against for that.also it said I don't understand the new life rule. And. Well herespected to applying again whish me luck!

Dam sucks man:( hope you get in this time!

I'm also waiting for them to get back to me:P

Sad to hear about your brain injury Robbie.

The best tip I can give you is to use more time looking over and tripple-checking the application for spelling mistakes etc..

Good luck on your next attempt, if you need any help or got any questions don't be afraid to PM me.

Guest robbie4k

Thanks man I'll get to work on my new one some time today and send it your way ty again for your time and help. I was also told last night by an admen that the white list is there for a reason no matter if I have a disability or not lol.so stay classy dayzrp admens! Lol

Sign in to follow this