Server time (UTC): 2021-10-26 12:22

DayZRP weaponlist ?

• MVP

Ask Rolle, i showed the loot tables once before and they got removed for revealing too much :D

Didn't I actually make that thread and all? I'm pretty sure I was the one who did it after you fell asleep :P

But anyway, yeah, we aren't supposed to give it out yet. Its all up to Rolle if he wants to release it or not

Why would it be harming to reveal too much?

It's not like we insta get the weapons, just because we have knowledge of their presence in the game. By knowing the weapons existence we also know what is legit and not. I really don't see how it can be harming in anyway, one might argue that the knowledge is harming for the sake of RP. But that is not why we are here. :)

RP is taking place on the server.

It's not like we insta get the weapons, just because we have knowledge of their presence in the game. By knowing the weapons existence we also know what is legit and not. I really don't see how it can be harming in anyway, one might argue that the knowledge is harming for the sake of RP. But that is not why we are here. :)

Ask rolle :P

Guest Wookiebookie

I agree with this, although i can see how people might abuse the knowledge to farm a specific building etc.

I'd love to see some damage tables. Some of these weapons aren't in regular Day Z so it's difficult to figure out how they compare against standard weapons.

• Emerald

for damage comparisons, and ranges, it is more based upon the caliber of round, as in almost all 5.56mm will do about 3.5k unless it is the SD variant. Same for AK rounds and for the AKM rounds. They will do damage based off the type of round, not normally the gun. Though there are very FEW exceptions to this.

• MVP

for damage comparisons, and ranges, it is more based upon the caliber of round, as in almost all 5.56mm will do about 3.5k unless it is the SD variant. Same for AK rounds and for the AKM rounds. They will do damage based off the type of round, not normally the gun. Though there are very FEW exceptions to this.

^ This

Pretty much the only difference with the weapons is the recoil, selection modes, the attachments, the camouflage, accuracy, maximum engagement range, and what it looks like (sometimes even speed of the round as well).

Here is an Example: The Sa58v is bad compared to the Sa58p, as the v variant has a folding stock instead of a fixed stock. This makes the gun more maneuverable (which really isn't a factor in the game), but gives the gun more recoil than a fixed stock. The recoil isn't hugely noticeable, but you'll have a much easier time hitting a long-range target with the P instead of the V (You can also Zero the P as well).

Rolle is there any chance we might get to see a list of the weapons that's unlocked/unbanned for the server? Not interested in where they drop etc. Just what's available and what's not available.

• MVP

Bit un-nerved by the amount of NATO weaponary, but all them glorius AK's are a welcome sight!

All of the Natos only spawn in once place, and they can't be loot cycled.

We're currently re-doing the spawns in order to reduce the amount even further (which was already a lot).

EDIT: I don't know what Jamie is smoking, but the XM8 Sharpshooter doesn't spawn.

EDIT2: Nor does the UZI SD.

Bit un-nerved by the amount of NATO weaponary, but all them glorius AK's are a welcome sight!

All of the Natos only spawn in once place, and they can't be loot cycled.

We're currently re-doing the spawns in order to reduce the amount even further (which was already a lot).

EDIT: I don't know what Jamie is smoking, but the XM8 Sharpshooter doesn't spawn.

EDIT2: Nor does the UZI SD.

fix'd hey i was tired -.-

^ This

Pretty much the only difference with the weapons is the recoil, selection modes, the attachments, the camouflage, accuracy, maximum engagement range, and what it looks like (sometimes even speed of the round as well).

Here is an Example: The Sa58v is bad compared to the Sa58p, as the v variant has a folding stock instead of a fixed stock. This makes the gun more maneuverable (which really isn't a factor in the game), but gives the gun more recoil than a fixed stock. The recoil isn't hugely noticeable, but you'll have a much easier time hitting a long-range target with the P instead of the V (You can also Zero the P as well).

How do you 'zero' the p?

• 1 month later...

Does anyone know if this list is still correct/updated? I was going to make a post with some suggestions for weapons/skins, but I want to be sure I'm not posting a bunch of weapons already in game.

Guest Jamie

Does anyone know if this list is still correct/updated? I was going to make a post with some suggestions for weapons/skins, but I want to be sure I'm not posting a bunch of weapons already in game.

Up to date