Server time (UTC): 2021-10-18 08:41

Is this Okay ?

Guest Mr.Maistro

Guest Mr.Maistro

Okay so i wonder if like I have a clan and i walk up to another clan leader and i declare war against that clan cause i Think there methods are wrong and i say if i ever see you or anyone in your clan i will kill you on the spot , and then i tell him to Spread that to all others in his clan , and then after a few hours i spot a member of that clan and i identify him and shoot him , does that Conflict with the KoS rule ?

Okay so i wonder if like I have a clan and i walk up to another clan leader and i declare war against that clan cause i Think there methods are wrong and i say if i ever see you or anyone in your clan i will kill you on the spot , and then i tell him to Spread that to all others in his clan , and then after a few hours i spot a member of that clan and i identify him and shoot him , does that Conflict with the KoS rule ?

You have to give a reason why you're killing them.

Guest Mr.Maistro

You have to give a reason why you're killing them.

Well if I'm a freedom fighter and they are cold blooded killers , does that give me plenty of reasons to start war with them ?

This is my view on the matter - do not take it as the rules, only an admin will be able to answer your question completely.

Both clans and all members will have to discuss it, make sure they know and everyone be okay with it. I'd suggest making a thread in the clans sub-forum and getting everyone from each side say they are okay with it, so there won't be any reports saying they didn't agree. Better safe than sorry.

This is my view on the matter - do not take it as the rules, only an admin will be able to answer your question completely.

Both clans and all members will have to discuss it, make sure they know and everyone be okay with it. I'd suggest making a thread in the clans sub-forum and getting everyone from each side say they are okay with it, so there won't be any reports saying they didn't agree. Better safe than sorry.

This, also like to add that they should make a thread or place to ask did someone from other clan kill them or was it someone else.