Server time (UTC): 2020-01-19, 06:03 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Bigkelly

Am I just stupid or what ? (Passphrase)

Hey guys, so I found out this community a few days ago, and after reading the lore and rules, I've decided to apply for the whitelist, but I can't. Because I can't seem to find the Passphrase.

Now, now. I know what's written in FAQ. " Nobody can help you find it, you have to do it on your own as it is unique for every user. " But after one hour of looking around Server Rules and Community Rules, trying different combinations, I can't seem to find it. Is this supposed to work with Firefox as well?

If so, then I guess it's broken or I'm just really stupid O.o

Anyway thanks for any tip on that.

Guest GreenGod

I would suggest reading every word backwards, it seems to help quite a bit. Start at the bottom of a paragraph and read right to left out loud.

Thats a point actually up until recently this pass phrase was in the MOD rules which is now gone had it been incorporated into the standalone rules or not?

***EDIT just checked found mine in 15 seconds so it is there

Well wasted more than an hour already on it. I'll see if I can find it when I'm back from work...

Is this supposed to be a spelling mistake? Because I've found at least one and it's not it...

You -will- know it when you see it. Don't read everything looking for something. Read the rules, word for word, and suddenly you'll light up and go "Ooooooh!"

Just keep looking buddy and read word by word the rules and you will see it ;)

best of luck!

/solved

Rule 6 is found in the Cave of Wonders after you defeat the Tiger Lily Ninja Masters and collect the Potion of Secrets. You have to consume the potion and a secret door will open. Behind is a room with a Troll, defeat it and you get a key to open the chest in the room and there is Rule 6.

Where is rule 6? It said that I could read more of something. Plz help

Where is rule 6? It said that I could read more of something. Plz help

Rule 6 is a former rule we had regarding groups. It has recently been taken out while the standalone rules are being revised. Please disregard the link. If you have a question about power gaming and meta gaming however, I'd be more than happy to answer it for you.

^^^ All of this is right. Read word by word, slowly. You'll know it when you see it. It took me a while too, But you can do it!

I did eventually find it. Thanks for the help guys.

Glad to hear you found it and thanks for the update!