Server time (UTC): 2021-10-23 14:56

A way to get on to the Server without DayZcommander

Hey here is a link to a .bat file that will allow you on the server without using DayZCommander. Click this link

So you go here and download this. Once it is downloaded put it into your arma 2 operation arrowhead folder. Once that is done all you have to do now is double click on it and you will be put into the server. If it says wrong Password then put the correct one it but it should let you right in.

Edit: Here is another batch file so you can get into RP2 since it is up. and do the same as before. Click here for the RP2 batch file

Guest Hatsjoe

Just make an easy shortcut on your desktop, way easier :)

sdjqNrK.png

EDIT: I just noticed the .bat script also connects you to the server, that is indeed better than my shortcut and I will start using the .bat too :) (too little room for a lot of arguments in a shortcut)

Guest Lunarity

I redid the files Diremast but yeah thanks a lot Luna for the help.

Man i wrote original one then you needed help with editing my file so i did it for you.

Honestly i don't care if you taking my work as long you not want payment or it, and it's usefull for community :P

but imo you should credit this work :P

EDIT: I just noticed the .bat script also connects you to the server, that is indeed better than my shortcut and I will start using the .bat too :) (too little room for a lot of arguments in a shortcut)

Yes but your shortcut can do this as well :P

you just need to add something, i can pm you with "missing" letters :P

Yes so after you go to the main menu you need to hit multiplayer and then it should already be in your remote thing. Hit remote and then ok, which should show you dayzrp. Then just enter the password. I will try to see what the error is but I don't seem to be able to find it