Server time (UTC): 2021-10-21 06:12

Hello all Rp fans

Guest Mr.Maistro

Guest Mr.Maistro

So i just joined this server today and have been playing it the whole day , In the beginning it was alittle tough but then i accidently stumbled upon a WORKING car . so i took it and started my Journey to the Airstrip. I ran into all kind of trouble on the way there , first with my Fuel. and i had to stop in every time looking for a Fuel tank but was unable to find one , and those blasted zombie always chased me , that's when i ran into a really nice guy. named "ZeroXiz" and he was really friendly to me , anyway he and his friend gave me a fuel tank and helped me shoot the zombies that were chasing me. I said thanks and farewell and they took of in their own little jeep. so i went back into town trying to fill the Fuel tank up but it was really really hard , i even had to drive to another town until i was able to fill 1 tank . So all happy i continued to drove towards the airstrip . when i suddenly hit a sign and my tires broke so my car wouldn't move , Furious i ran in search for a new tire , but there were to much damn zombies everywhere , and around the car .. That's when i ran into my "buddy" again , and again he saved me .and after that i let me come with him in his jeep and he told me his friend had been killed (sad face ;( ) it was dramatic . we took of to the airfield and parked the car in the woods and went in to the residental buildings looking for stuff to fix the car , that's when we here someone stealing our car .. So we ran out but it was to late . So we started to run to find him , but he was long gone . so we decided to put up camp for the night . He saved me twice :) . i owe him my life :) ... well that was one crazy first day here , and i can't wait to play more :D