Server time: 2018-08-20, 03:07

Sign in to follow this  
Rick

OOC Guide

Thank you for clearing this up. I rarely go OOC, but there have been a couple times that I have when I shouldn't have and I had no idea.

ty for the information man.

i have always loved the RP in games.

hopefully i am getting accepted soon!

Great guide, I think it tough for some new people getting into RP to realize what OOC is and how to use it properly. I especially liked the part about the name thing. That kills me all the time in RP situations.

Great guide really cleared up a number of questions I had about OOC and rule breaking relating the subject.

I'm glad you decided to write this out neatly and clarify Rick, it's going to help the community out a lot. Thanks for taking the time!

Hmmm....

"To say you are leaving (Instead say you have to go take a nap or something of a similar nature)"

If i say im gonna take a nap, bla bla.

And add a //OOC see you buddy

So this isnt allowed?

Cheers Man !

Hmmm....

"To say you are leaving (Instead say you have to go take a nap or something of a similar nature)"

If i say im gonna take a nap, bla bla.

And add a //OOC see you buddy

So this isnt allowed?

You should really keep stuff like that In-Character, but nobody is going to report you or anything just for saying goodbye.

Thank you Rick for this guide, it has truly helped me.

I know, you said that with the first comment :D

Thank you Rick for this guide, it has truly helped me.

I know, you said that with the first comment :D

What? There is no such thing?

Thanks for the clear up on OOC. I have a question about written chat OOC though. In case of an event where I have to write something OOC do I use "//" in front of it? Didn't quite understand from the server rules but saw it happen in a few videos.

Thanks for the clear up on OOC. I have a question about written chat OOC though. In case of an event where I have to write something OOC do I use "//" in front of it? Didn't quite understand from the server rules but saw it happen in a few videos.

you type // [insert Message here]

So yes, you just put // in front of what you are saying to indicate it is OOC

Sign in to follow this