Server time (UTC): 2021-10-22 19:28

DayZRP mod release!

Roland

• Server Manager

Our mod is finally ready to be released!

Release date: Wednesday, 20-02-2013

All times are server time (UTC+1)

Download links will be made available at 18:00.

Release schedule:

18:00 Server automatically restarts.

18:15 Server group photo in Electro (no hostile actions allowed)

18:30 Chernarus Apocalypse roleplaying event starts.

19:00 The server shuts down for 1 hour long maintenance, database is wiped and new files are prepared.

20:00 Server starts up running DayZRP mod.

• Legend

[](/c24)

I know a lot of guys from the US that play here might miss the group photo. It's set for 12:15 EST time and 9:15 PST. That might be a little rough, especially for the west coast guys who want to get on and get in the photo. Any chance we could postpone that photo and RP event by 15 minutes? Just give sometime for people in the early/middle part of their day to get on and be part of it.

• Server Manager

YEEEEES GOOD JOB ROLLE *ORGASMS*

Indeed and the dev team.....

Shush, I take all the credit :D

I know a lot of guys from the US that play here might miss the group photo. It's set for 12:15 EST time and 9:15 PST. That might be a little rough, especially for the west coast guys who want to get on and get in the photo. Any chance we could postpone that photo and RP event by 15 minutes? Just give sometime for people in the early/middle part of their day to get on and be part of it.

It's going to be 9am for me, going to have to try my best to get up that early (I'm normally not asleep until about 3am here).... Nay, I will get up that early.. nay.. I must...

• Emerald

And I will still be that guy that shoots nobody.

I roll that way.

I should be able to show up. I shall proudly bring my axe for the group photo! Lali-HO!