Server time (UTC): 2021-10-23 14:35

DayZRP Mod Bug Reports

Guest JamieTheSnake

Server Name: RP 1

Location in game: Cherno/TP/Cherno Hospital

Skin: Don't remember

Weapons(if any): Hatchet

Vehicles(if any): None

What happened in detail: I don't know if this is a bug or server lag but when I drank three times my drink bar did not move? Also same with food and I couldn't give people blood bags because there was no option but they were very low. Thanks

Location in game: Cherno

Weapons(if any): Don't remember

Vehicles(if any): Don't remember

What happened in detail: Anubian tested chloroform on Gino with no effect at all, then I tested it on Gino, still nothing happened.

Location in game: Cherno

Weapons(if any): Don't remember

What happened in detail: Anubian tested chloroform on Gino with no effect at all, then I tested it on Gino, still nothing happened.

This.

Except I tested it out on Rolle with intent to bring him to my rape van.

Location in game: Elektro

What happened in detail: Gino was going to kill a cow with his hatchet, he left-click and the game froze and he was forced to close it. He logs back in and tries to hatchet a guy (after a robbery attempt) same thing happens again, game froze and he was forced to shut it down. I made this bug report seeing NightStrike's post above, might be a bug or is it something client side related?

Guest Roach130

Server Name: RP1 then tested on RP2

Location in game: Northeast airfield then in Elektro

Skin: Gillie and Civilian

Weapons(if any): SA-61

Vehicles(if any):N/A

What happened in detail: Myself, Nightstrike, and Agald all tried to shoot zombies with the SA-61 it failed to kill a zombie with headshots or 10+ body shots. We then tested it again in Elektro. It currently isn't doing dmg to zombies.

Location in game: Elektro

What happened in detail: Gino was going to kill a cow with his hatchet, he left-click and the game froze and he was forced to close it. He logs back in and tries to hatchet a guy (after a robbery attempt) same thing happens again, game froze and he was forced to shut it down. I made this bug report seeing NightStrike's post above, might be a bug or is it something client side related?

I re installed my beta patch and it fixed the issue to my knowledge! Try down grading the beta patch to what the server is on. See if that works!

• Emerald

Server Name:

Location in game: Random

Skin: Random

Weapons(if any): Random

Vehicles(if any):

What happened in detail: Trying to Abort, sometimes it says You can abort in 10 (or 30) even though I have no aggro left. This has happened to me a few times, although it also happened before the DayZRPmod. And it still says You can abort in (X seconds) even though I wait X seconds

Server Name:

Location in game: Anywhere

Skin: Donation skin - Civilian Medic

Weapons(if any): None

What happened in detail: When I found a backpack while wearing the donation skin, I could open the pack, but couldn't wear it. After changing clothes to Blue Worker Suit I could take and wear the pack. Later I logged off with the intent to activate the donation skin, and when I logged in I found that my backpack had vanished.

Server Name:

Location in game: Anywhere

Skin: Donation skin - Civilian Medic

Weapons(if any): None

What happened in detail: When I found a backpack while wearing the donation skin, I could open the pack, but couldn't wear it. After changing clothes to Blue Worker Suit I could take and wear the pack. Later I logged off with the intent to activate the donation skin, and when I logged in I found that my backpack had vanished.

Fix'd in next patch

Server Name: RP1

Location in game: Near Mogilevka, I think?

Skin: dunno

Weapons(if any):

Vehicles(if any):

What happened in detail: I entered the barn at half blood, got hit by a zombie 3-4 times, then shot it. After that I noticed my screen got colors again and I have full blood.

Location in game: Elektrozavodsk

Skin: Civilian

What happened in detail:

Placed a tent and then unplaced it and somehow ended up with three additional tents. Not sure how, but just wanted to let you guys know.

Location in game: ANYWHERE

Skin: All

Weapons(if any): RPK

Vehicles(if any): ---

What happened in detail: RPK doesn't like it when I shoot the big rounds for it, this only happen to me?

I think this is your files possibly, when 1.1 comes out tell me if you still have issues.

• 1 month later...
  • MVP

Location in game: Everywhere

Skin: Hazmat suits

Weapons(if any): Any

Vehicles(if any): N/A

What happened in detail:

Hazmat suits prevent access to narrow entrances and some doorways. They also prevent you from crawling under anything or vaulting over objects.

Stairs also have a higher probability of killing you. Especially apartment buildings.

I imagine the boundaries of the skin are larger which is giving the odd results.

• 4 weeks later...

Server Name: both

Location in game: /

Skin: /

Weapons(if any): /

Vehicles(if any): /

What happened in detail:

This may already be known but, when boiling water, the player can repeatedly hit the "Boil Water" button, resulting in duping of water bottles with ease. I can record it if you need me to.