Server time (UTC): 2019-11-17, 16:42
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Baklavah

New to the community!

Guest Baklavah

Greetings, fellow survivors!

I am Baklavah. I'm the tastiest of the bunch, but I don't recommend cannibalizing me :P I've recently been told about this community, and I thought "This sounds like a great idea!" I was also happy to see that there's always balance being maintained. This way no one group maintains a permanent advantage. Very cool.

I've grown weary of playing on the public hives, mainly because the KoS mentality is so dominant that it prevents anyone from actually playing the game. And very recently a friend of mine stumbled across these forums and told me about all he'd read about. "This!" I thought, "This is exactly what we need to get back into DayZ!" I admire what you're doing and I would love to be a part of it. :)

~Bak

Guest Baklavah

Glad to have been of service. Now, if only I could find my whitelist passphrase... According to the FAQ, I'm not reading the rules properly, since there's a hint of what the passphrase might be there somewhere. I've read both sets of rules, and either I'm blind or there literally isn't anything jumping out at me... which is unfortunate, because I do want to get whitelisted... I've been reading them for almost an hour -_-

Edit: So, I'm blind... I found it -_- don't mind me...

I had a lot of trouble with the passphrase as well, you end up feeling pretty stupid lol. You're definitley not alone haha

Guest PervasivePeach

Welcome to the community mate!

Guest Baklavah

Many thanks :) I'm hoping I'll get the whitelist so that I can be a part of this community! It just seems... awesome!

Guest Baklavah

Many thanks, Lunabug! Haha, it's kinda funny, my cat's name is Luna.

I'm excited for the weekend, when I'll actually have time to explore the entirety of the forums (work, random hours and exhaustion have prevented me from doing so... off to prepare for the day once again! T_T)

Welcome to the community and hope you enjoy your stay here.

Many thanks, Lunabug! Haha, it's kinda funny, my cat's name is Luna.

I'm excited for the weekend, when I'll actually have time to explore the entirety of the forums (work, random hours and exhaustion have prevented me from doing so... off to prepare for the day once again! T_T)

O_O MY cat is named Luna :o

The forums are my home... xD

Guest Baklavah

Hah! Nowai! Cats are wonderful. I love my Luna-Lu! Though, she can be a brat sometimes :P

Forum home is comfortable? xD

Thanks for the welcome Owen! I just know I will enjoy my time here ^_^

My Luna brat often is sitting on my desk pushing off stuff or sitting in the way of me effectively using my keyboard.

Yes I have withdrawals without my forum home xD

Guest Baklavah

My Luna is EXACTLY the same! I call her dumdum or little brat :P but her nickname is Luna-Lu. lol

Sign in to follow this