Server time (UTC): 2021-10-26 11:37

Ban appeal for Frontal and Narp

Fatcamp

So i woke up and saw that 2 of my friends got banend 3 days for brreaking NLR. But how come we got the harsh one, when s-gru can break it 6-7 times in one firefight for just 1 char?

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-ban-appeal-broken

This is the appeal they did for this one.

This is the report we did against s-gru who only got char reset.

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-invalid-s-gru-and-their-opinion-of-the-nlr

I think its wrong to break the NLR. BUt i dont think its fair that the server rules havent changed at all since this. But still they get a 100 times harder punishment. I really hope you will look over this and give fair punishment. I think all reports that are similar should have the same punishment.

Well, I agree with you. nArp's punishment may be too strict. But he also broke the NLR after the report he was banned for as well. He told me he died to Zombies, after I logged off, I looked at the logs and saw he indeed died to Sven-Erik who was up in the same area and nArp during that time. So he lied to me, and asked me for a ride back to where is body was. A simple Character reset does not fit this rule break, as before my ruling he died and had no gear regardless.

http://www.twitch.tv/mavasaur/b/368922067 1:11:00

4:39:40 "PKILL: nArp was killed by Sven-Erik with weapon Sa58P_EP1 from 6.80696m"

0:42:52 "PKILL: Disrespectful Flamingo was killed by ZeroXiz with weapon Mk_48_DZ from 13.7825m"

1:39:58 "PKILL: Anubian was killed by Disrespectful Flamingo with weapon Winchester1866 from 8.64823m"

1:40:41 "PKILL: Disrespectful Flamingo was killed by The Murdentist with weapon Mk_48_DZ from 25.8744m"

As for Disrespectful Flamingo, he went back with Fatcamp, and KoS'd Anubian, he didn't make any contact what so ever (unless he has a video). He simply thought that Fatcamp having KoS rights meant he had KoS rights. He was wrong, and got a 3day ban for breaking the NLR and KoS on Anubian.

Well, I agree with you. nArp's punishment may be too strict. But he also broke the NLR after the report he was banned for as well. He told me he died to Zombies, after I logged off, I looked at the logs and saw he indeed died to Sven-Erik who was up in the same area and nArp during that time. So he lied to me, and asked me for a ride back to where is body was. A simple Character reset does not fit this rule break, as before my ruling he died and had no gear regardless.

4:39:40 "PKILL: nArp was killed by Sven-Erik with weapon Sa58P_EP1 from 6.80696m"

0:42:52 "PKILL: Disrespectful Flamingo was killed by ZeroXiz with weapon Mk_48_DZ from 13.7825m"

1:39:58 "PKILL: Anubian was killed by Disrespectful Flamingo with weapon Winchester1866 from 8.64823m"

1:40:41 "PKILL: Disrespectful Flamingo was killed by The Murdentist with weapon Mk_48_DZ from 25.8744m"

As for Disrespectful Flamingo, he went back with Fatcamp, and KoS'd Anubian, he didn't make any contact what so ever (unless he has a video). He simply thought that Fatcamp having KoS rights meant he had KoS rights. He was wrong, and got a 3day ban for breaking the NLR and KoS on Anubian.

So you are saying that s-grus members who went back didt shoot back at us ^.-?

Read my words. No, I'm not mentioning the NLR punishment against S-GRU at all. Besides, the S-GRU NLR report took place on the old rules, when there was a grey area within the NLR itself. It is now fixed, and there is no longer any excuse for what they did.

Read my words. No, I'm not mentioning the NLR punishment against S-GRU at all. Besides, the S-GRU NLR report took place on the old rules, when there was a grey area within the NLR itself. It is now fixed, and there is no longer any excuse for what they did.

When this happend yesterday, the old rules were still under server rules. Rolle said him self the new rules wasnt gonna be in untill the wipe and the mod would be in.

• MVP

Flamingos still KoSéd Anubian.

He lost all his KoS rights when he died the first time. You, Fatcamp, were the only one legitimately able to fire on us. We even let it slide that you were way past your allocated 10 minutes to re-engage without contact.

Also, Rolle said:

Fix'd. I thought "new character" automatically means that you can't run back but apparently common sense is rare these days :P

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-can-any-admin-just-make-a-small-change-to-this

He meant that he amended the rules to include not returning to the site of your bodies. This was added to prevent SGRU repeating their chopper drops. So actions were taken to prevent this but you are arguing a different situation.

The lie to you was only to get a ride mavasaur. would you give me a ride if we said we just robbed someone who ended up killing me ?

and i asked for a ride to my friend, and i did. as my body was hidden by KG after i died.

if i commit a crime RL and then ask for a lift to my home town i wouldent say i committed a crime to get a ride would i ? that would be stupid.

That situation has nothing to do with this one.

Guest Disrespectful Flamingo

I didnt go back with fatcamp. I went back on my own to do some barrack loot cycling to get re geared. I didnt expect to get my loot back, nor did I engage the people I saw around me as it was a new life.

Fatcamp then shot/got shot at so I went to help him. That is the reason I shot those guys. But I guess nlr means I cant at all help my friends that are fighting close to me as it becomes a grey area.

Noted and wont happen again.

• MVP

I didnt go back with fatcamp. I went back on my own to do some barrack loot cycling to get re geared. I didnt expect to get my loot back, nor did I engage the people I saw around me as it was a new life.

Fatcamp then shot/got shot at so I went to help him. That is the reason I shot those guys. But I guess nlr means I cant at all help my friends that are fighting close to me as it becomes a grey area.

Noted and wont happen again.

When did Fatcamp get shot?

There had already been an incident the other day where Anubian's body glitched out but it was a tough one. It did look weird and it was a shame.

As far as I know they were leaving and then get shot at. So Fatcamp really should have re-initiated if that is what he wanted.

Communication in your group would really clear a lot of this up.

You are bringing that up anubian?

Really? You can even hear in that video that I tried to protect you from the zombies but more kept coming so I told you to run with me so you'd be safe. I didn't even care about the loot because I was more worried with protecting you.

From my point of view it looked like you were getting killed by the zombies on purpose so that you could report me since you were just standing up there getting nomed by them.

If you took more time listening to what I told you to do instead of looking behind running straight into a zombie, none of that would have happened.

Also why didn't you talk in-game when you were knocked out? Sorry, I'm not in your TS.

Also why didn't you talk in-game when you were knocked out? Sorry, I'm not in your TS.

Its not possible to talk IG whilst knocked out. VON keys, like all others, become disabled.

Had no idea lol. The more you know.