Server time (UTC): 2020-11-30, 04:30 BLACK FRIDAY SALE
Sign in to follow this  
Fafnir

Tips and Info for Whitelisting

Thought this would be a bit helpful, since recently a lot of people have been getting rejected. So I'll just go through some of the general things that may help.

1. When writing about the rules make sure you put examples, examples are your friend

2. Like in high school or college, don't copy and past the rules unless quoting

3. If you have a friend and copy his white-list, and if the admins notice they seen this white-list before, you will be blacklisted.

4. If you don't know how to respond to one of the questions, you can always go on the forums and ask or go on the dayzrp ts and go to the helpdesk

5. If you put more effort into your white-list and write more, you will have a shorter wait. Just a few hundred more words may take you from 63/64 to 21/64. Put some effort into it.

6. Donating will put you down the the queue however your whitelist still needs to reach the requirements to be accepted

7. The lovely rules passphrase, read the rules out-loud and you should find it. Its a word that doesn't fit, the community can not help you locate it. Also the phrase moves when you refresh so it would be idea to write your answers and essay in a word document.

8. Don't get discouraged if you get rejected, you have three attempts. Though you will have to wait 24 hours each time, use that time to reread the rules.

9. The age limit to be able to join 16, no exceptions

10. When writing your back story make sure the story is realistic, don't make a story about a wrestler going around bringing the pain to the zombies.

11. When writing your back story make sure you know were you are. screenshot20091107at628_zps73fa005e.jpg

12. Try to be original with your story, super soldiers have been used a lot

13. Quality over quantity but having both helps

14. Admins are under no obligation to point out every single error in a whitelist application

15. This page should tell you if your accepted or not http://www.dayzrp.com/whitelist

16. If you don't donate, make sure you post at least once every 30 days, make sure it counts, posting in introductions and forum games will not count toward your posts

This video is pretty helpful to get a picture of how the rules are used ingame

[video=youtube]

FAQ

Staff

Guest PervasivePeach

I already wrote my whitelisted but if im rejected ill use this for my next one!

Guest Phalix

Good work but may want to update now since all mod stuff is gone ;)

I feel like the mod rules are harder to do(i,e because there are more of them because it's been around for 2+ years).

For the most part, the SA rules are just a watered down version of the SA rules, just with different lore and smoother ruleplay.

So IMO, learn the old mod rules(sure there is still the wiki somewhere) and then learn standalone.

It's tougher, but it will probably keep you out of reports.

Another tip - if you are unsure about a specific rule or such, always feel free to PM or talk on TS to a CH. They can help you and if needed grab a more senior staff member to help too

Good work but may want to update now since all mod stuff is gone ;)

I feel like the mod rules are harder to do(i,e because there are more of them because it's been around for 2+ years).

For the most part, the SA rules are just a watered down version of the SA rules, just with different lore and smoother ruleplay.

So IMO, learn the old mod rules(sure there is still the wiki somewhere) and then learn standalone.

It's tougher, but it will probably keep you out of reports.

It is hard to learn mod rules if they are not there..

Guest wolfric

Thank you for the useful tips and information on getting white listed!

Guest PervasivePeach

Yea my originall got rejected because of lack of info.

Too anyone writing right now. BE OVERLY DESCRIPIVE. READ THE RUES AND LIST EVERY POSSIBLE THING THAT CAN HAPPEN AND GO OVER THE WORD LIMIT BY AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE

Nice guide! I'd forgotten about that hilarious yet awesome video.

...thinking I should have elaborated a little more now I've read this! - to the assessors, please pm/mail me if you need more info from my whitelist application :)

...thinking I should have elaborated a little more now I've read this! - to the assessors, please pm/mail me if you need more info from my whitelist application :)

They are not going to get a pm or mail just so you know. If it wasn't sufficient enough for them it will be rejected, check your whitelist page for the information :)

Sign in to follow this