Server time (UTC): 2020-12-02, 10:00
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Colonel Ambrose

The Minimal Age

Guest Colonel Ambrose

I understand that you dont want the 8 year olds on the server, but thats why there is a white list. And after all its about the way that they RP. I know some kids ( Im a kid myself aswell, 15 years old ) find it hard to stay in character and rage faster but Im able to stay in character and Roleplay. I have a lot of experience with roleplay and really enjoy it aswell. I might not be the standard 15 year old ( very calm and almost always serious ) But now im not able to play one of the possibly best mods/community's that are here right now.

After all, Its not about the Age. Its about the way they RP isnt it?

Thanks for reading and taking the time to think about this if you have.

I don't know how many threads I have seen about this.

But rules are rules mate. If you aren't up to scratch, you just aren't, nothing to do but wait till you're the right age and then apply.

Guest Colonel Ambrose

Okay thanks anyways, I only have to wait 3 more months but still Its about the Rp and not the Age.

-Snip-

You guys have done exceptions before lol

Guest Biiddy

How do you guys deal with people under eighteen when you meet them? Do you break character?

What do you mean by this? 0_o

-------------

And sorry bud, if you want to be apart of the community then stick around the forums as they are a big part of DayZRP, unfortunately you will have to wait the three months to play in game.

Guest Likurja

How do you guys deal with people under eighteen when you meet them? Do you break character?

What the hell are you talking about?

Why would anyone break character if someone's under eighteen?

just put 17 and you are good to go!

And then you will be banned and blacklisted for lying on your application.

You'll have to wait the three months I'm afraid. There are already countless threads on this topic already, some spanning 20 pages at least. In the end, the age limit is there for a reason, there are some great people out there under that limit, but rules are rules. If you want to be a part of this community, nothings stopping you, participate on the forums in the meanwhile, maketc some RP threads.

/Thread