Server time (UTC): 2020-12-05, 08:57
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Daddy Kropp

Ban Appeal - Inappropriate RP

Guest Daddy Kropp

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

No Link - Banned for inappropriate RP, assuming it was for saying "welcome to the rape dungeon"

Why the verdict is not fair:

In a serious RP sense, the verdict is fair.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:

Welcome to the rape dungeon is/was an ongoing joke within our gaming clan outside of DayZRP (vendetta gaming clan) My buddy (Victor Cruz) and I were joking around and I locked all the doors to the house we were sitting in, at that point, without even really thinking about it, I typed out "Welcome to the Rape Dungeon". This was an OOC statement made to my friend, who knew it was a joke, and was not directed to anyone, in fact we were unaware if there was anyone in the area that would have even seen the chat. Other than this one situation I have never had any reports against me for inappropriate RP as I do understand that things like this are not ok.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:

I would like to be unbanned from DayZRP as I've been around the community for quite some time without any previous reports/infractions/rule breaks against myself.

What could you have done better?:

I could have stuck to the rules of DayZRP and not used that joke at all regardless of who was around or not. I have always taken the RP with others and will continue to do so if unbanned.

The rape room was bad enough, but what really bothered me was the comment "no logs Nigguh" it felt like you didn't care because according to you "no admin tools". Ironic since we caught this with our tools.

Guest Daddy Kropp

You are absolutely correct. I was ignorant to what you guys could or could not do. I can guarantee these things will never happen again, and I will not stray outside of the rules. If anything I request the ban to be reduced, just not permanent.

Since I cannot edit my posts. I do care about DayZRP, I've had many awesome moments on the servers, as well I would have never donated if I didn't care.

You are absolutely correct. I was ignorant to what you guys could or could not do.

To be honest this is what bothers me more than the rape comment. Its the fact you acted so cocky and broke rules because you "thought" that you wouldn't get caught. It is really disappointing especially from a long time community member. We don't like to be taken advantage of.

Since I am the one who banned your account another member of staff will be handling this appeal. So if you have anything else to say that you think will help, now is the time to post it.

Guest Daddy Kropp

I fully understand and agree with your point of view. I wasn't trying to be cocky and break rules by any means. This situation was between a personal friend and myself, in any other situation involving any other person in RP this would have, and quite frankly should have never happened. Like I've said before, prior to this incident, I've never once broken any rules on the servers and merely asking for some forgiveness for my ignorance/stupidity. I'd be more than happy to accept warning points/temp ban.

Verdict:

Daddy Kropp

Denied

Reason:

Let's make some things very clear here. You thing just because we lack tool's you can go around and quote stuff such as this:

2:56:08 : Group: Kevin Kropp: welcome to the rape shack

22:56:16 : Group: Kevin Kropp: no chat logs nigguh

22:56:22 : Group: Kevin Kropp: yup

22:56:28 : Group: Kevin Kropp: standalone has no admin tools

Going OOC IG isn't bad if typed out to explain a situation. But going OOC to quote silly stuff such as this is a offence itself, especially if it going around and attempting to provoke the admins. It show's your lack of maturity you have and the lack of respect you have IG. Including our zero tolerance to racism Such as quoting "nigguh" IG is a permabannable offence as we are multicultural community.

Outcome:

Appeal

Denied

Better luck elsewhere