Server time (UTC): 2020-12-03, 23:32
Sign in to follow this  
TrilbyAsh

The Severograd "Rick Grimes"

Yeah. I couldn't remember your second names, Toby and Kyle...But I figured I'd just put a post up to tell you both I died shortly after you forced me to eat raw meat. Locking me in the building, while I was handcuffed, with a broken leg, was too excessive. I died busting my way out of there with my fists, since you also took my damn axe.

That didn't matter too much to me though. What did, was the very very...Ridiculous RP. Toby, you were pretty much just playing Rick Grimes.

You practically spoke in Walking Dead quotes, with a forced "Gruff" accent. I didn't enjoy the RP purely because it was like playing with a very poor version of Rick Grimes. Switching from "Good guy" to "Cannibalistic Asshole" and then just to outright dickishness by going: "Oh, I bet you look hungry. You see this can? Fuckin' eat it. See this raw meat? Eat it. Just fucking eat it." None of the RP you did felt real. It felt forced and downright tacky. I'm writing this to advise you to change that, because playing as Rick is not okay. (I'm also admittedly a little miffed that I died despite you having no cause whatsoever to kill me, by feeding me raw meat, after breaking my leg, handcuffing me, and locking me in a house. Impossible to survive that).

Kyle on the other hand, you did good. Got nothing against you man, just threw your name in there to help recognition and such.

-Trilby

Sounds like someone can benefit from my guide:

Thumper's Dos and Don'ts Guide to DayZRP SA

Should add another line into your guide about roleplaying as characters from TV shows, book and celebrities etc.

That does sound really rather lame Trilby, is there not something about keeping captives in conditions that don't mean they die in the rules? Keeping them hydrated etc.

Guest Rich Homie

Yeah. I couldn't remember your second names, Toby and Kyle...But I figured I'd just put a post up to tell you both I died shortly after you forced me to eat raw meat. Locking me in the building, while I was handcuffed, with a broken leg, was too excessive. I died busting my way out of there with my fists, since you also took my damn axe.

That didn't matter too much to me though. What did, was the very very...Ridiculous RP. Toby, you were pretty much just playing Rick Grimes.

You practically spoke in Walking Dead quotes, with a forced "Gruff" accent. I didn't enjoy the RP purely because it was like playing with a very poor version of Rick Grimes. Switching from "Good guy" to "Cannibalistic Asshole" and then just to outright dickishness by going: "Oh, I bet you look hungry. You see this can? Fuckin' eat it. See this raw meat? Eat it. Just fucking eat it." None of the RP you did felt real. It felt forced and downright tacky. I'm writing this to advise you to change that, because playing as Rick is not okay. (I'm also admittedly a little miffed that I died despite you having no cause whatsoever to kill me, by feeding me raw meat, after breaking my leg, handcuffing me, and locking me in a house. Impossible to survive that).

Kyle on the other hand, you did good. Got nothing against you man, just threw your name in there to help recognition and such.

-Trilby

I am confused here. Do you want to make a bad rp report? Or are you just telling them over SA discussion. This doesn't seem like it would belong here. Id pm this to them.

Id pm this to them.

You know how to find people that you only know the first name of in game?

It's nothing like a report and it's pretty obvious what Op's intentions are if you read it.

I would PM than or make a report discussion. If this post is just to complain about some bad RP it has nothing to do here.

Forcing someone to eat raw meat should be punishable in my eyes (unless you are doing it for a good reason & have charcoal tabs for that person after).

Id pm this to them.

Thats kidna the problem he doesnt know who they are so he has posted it here in hopes that they see it and take the feedback which is what it is feedback its not a report or a rant post about getting rekt its feedback

Guest Rich Homie

Id pm this to them.

You know how to find people that you only know the first name of in game?

It's nothing like a report and it's pretty obvious what Op's intentions are if you read it.

I never stated it was like a report. If you look at my comment. I stated "would you like to make a report?"

I never stated it was like a report. If you look at my comment. I stated "would you like to make a report?"

If he wanted to make one, he would of...no?

d2ebeb4b25.png

Also been a GM, like I said, it's fairly obvious what his intentions are and it doesn't sound like he wants to make a report at all.

Guest Rich Homie

If he wanted to make one, he would of...no?

d2ebeb4b25.png

Also been a GM, like I said, it's fairly obvious what his intentions are and it doesn't sound like he wants to make a report at all.

I thought he was unaware of the whole report system. I saw white on his name, and assumed he didn't know. Little did I know he joined in 2013. Which I just checked.

I saw white on his name, and assumed he didn't know

Wow that discrimination :troll:

Little did you know Mr. Trilby used to be a GM back in the day although in all fairness that was actually before your time so :P

Guest Rich Homie

I saw white on his name, and assumed he didn't know

Wow that discrimination :troll:

Little did you know Mr. Trilby used to be a GM back in the day although in all fairness that was actually before your time so :P

Don't act like you don't do it :troll: haha. Ya I didn't know sorry for the confusion.

Don't act like you don't do it :troll:

I dont discriminate il have you know I hate everyone equally

Guest Rich Homie

Don't act like you don't do it :troll:

I dont discriminate il have you know I hate everyone equally

Haha.

Yeah, the purpose here isn't to put up a report against them or flame them for what they did. I'm fine with dying (Except if I -was- killed to be cannibalised by two guys who obviously had a lot of food...Since my pack was full of food after all. xD). Nah. The purpose here is to tell them that RPing as a popular character from an insanely well known TV show isn't exactly the best RP. ^^;;