Server time (UTC): 2020-12-04, 07:25
Sign in to follow this  
Clammy

Group Styles you would like to see

What group style would you like to see in standalone? Me personally I would like to see some sort of government or political group as its the start of the infection and there would still be political groups around.

(Also, may give idea's for people who wants to make a group but have no idea's)

I always wanted to play as either ex-chedaki or a rebel from the arma 2 lore, ill give it another go when SA is fixed.

Plot twist, its never going to be fixed :D

I don't really care as long as there is good RP (inside the group and not only between the group and the people that meant)

I want to see (and hopefully I can help create) a faction that focuses on supply transport, trading, and mail delivery. A "Chernarus Pony Express", if I may say so.

Well since the next patch is soon coming to stable perhaps a group that help survivors around the map with the new vehicles (kinda like a taxi service) but I understand this would be extremely risky :D

Guest Vittoria

Russian/Chernarussian survivor group that has RP that has a Metro/Stalker feel

I think Frisia would like this.

Supersoldiers.

Oh wait, We've already had the staff factions :troll:

mate if you ever fought council we clearly weren't super soldiers. We got wrekt :D

Supersoldiers.

Oh wait, We've already had the staff factions :troll:

mate if you ever fought council we clearly weren't super soldiers. We got wrekt :D

Was just kidding, by the super soldier part I meant immediately being able to mortar roadblocks when they pop up and guard over TP when no staff is on :P

I thought about a "Scevenger"-group, not at the meaning of cannibalism...

A group of players that are like bandits, just passive like watching survivors, following them unobtrosively and finding their camps or loot, they try to hide there. More like Thiefs, would also fit with the persistence-situation and you think twice if you can trust everyone.

But im not sure if it would work with the rules or if it already exists.

A group of nerds. They use their intelligence to survive. Avoid firearms and heavily melee weapons.

Sounds like shit but could be fun with a little RP :P

Not an original idea but I would like to see a religious cult of some kind.

I want to see some civilian survivor groups just trying to survive, too many groups have some mass idea on how they will change the new world, instead of just surviving the current situation.

I would like to see Trade organizations with dedicated trade routes and outposts through out Chernarus. Particularly out of the way locations with less chance of getting mugged.

Would be cool to find a note laying around in a random apartment informing whoever reads it about safe "secret" locations to trade. :)