Server time (UTC): 2021-10-19 18:43

Ban appeal broken

nArp

I'd like a chance to discuss this ban more from my pov since i didnt even get the chance to explain.

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-nlr-broken?pid=56400#pid56400

This is the initial report.

After we went to the chopper @ NWAF that 2 of us where fixing we got to sort of a zombiedance standoff around the chopper with both sides claiming it.

someone shot 1 of us at the chopper and a firefight started, during this i killed 2 guys and died a bit after while the chopper took off.

a long firefight started and i started running back to stary where fatcamp was, and he was heading for nwaf.

When i came at the NWAF i made sure i didnt enter the AF itself but when i found a ATV in the woods i ran on a bit as cars started passing me left and right. fatcamp then spotted the cars and he initiated on them a bit later and died.

only after i could loot fatcamps body they left with all the gear i went to loot it and tought i could make use of the revengetimer and shot at the ATV.

If i broke a rule here and get banned for returning to the area of my body sure. but then ban themurderist aswell who clearly admits he returned to the area.

After being killed, I spent 30-45 minutes running from Cherno to the AF. Upon re-establishing contact with my clan members

Also during the firefight the chopper returned to NWAF and landed near so we tought they brought back in the dead ppl who respawned.

Kind regards and sorry for the shitty english.

Also, the new life rule states prior ingagements.

I die, run to stary(for gear and thats where my teammate was)

I end up in stary, but my teammate went to help the team at NWAF.

Everyone died except fatcamp who i went to help, and i did nothing untill he got initiated on and he was in his full right to go into combat with the 1 hour rule.

I did not see the atv either untill i stumbled onto it in the woods.

All i want is to get my pov across aswell.

• MVP

Fatcamp did not initiate via voice/text. Neither did we. As far as I can remember, we were preparing to leave the area when someone opened fire on us without contact from any party. Thereby giving us rights to retaliate.

There was shots and someone was killed and the ATV was placed in jeopardy. That is when we found you, nArp, hiding in a tree keeping an eye on the ATV.

In regards to Murdentist:

After being killed, I spent 30-45 minutes running from Cherno to the AF. Upon re-establishing contact with my clan members

He did not reengage in combat. He did not return to his body. He went through the proper areas for gear and came back up to the North where we could group up and distribute the spoils.

You however, came back up with the intention of reengaging. The only member of your team still able to do so legitimately was Fatcamp, albeit it was way past the typical firefight revenge time of 10 minutes. We don't have a problem with Fatcamp here but we do when we find that you reentered the firefight after being killed.

I die, run to stary (for gear and that's where my teammate was)

I end up in stary, but my teammate went to help the team at NWAF.

Your teammate did. The question is, why did you not say "I died there and am not allowed to take part" ?

Edit, added in addition to first sentence to further address the question.

• MVP

Everyone died except fatcamp who i went to help, and i did nothing untill he got initiated on and he was in his full right to go into combat with the 1 hour rule.

Did you guys initiate AGAIN on Fatcamp/Flamingo?

I think this is what Meekia is asking for :P

Sorry, im out.