Server time (UTC): 2020-11-25, 13:30
Sign in to follow this  
Ender

Arma 3 Life death

it has came to my knowledge that the Arma3Life creator/owner went mad today and started spawning in tanks for his friends and killing randoms and all the staff left the project so i would just like to say

ALL HAIL ROLLE GREAT LEADER & CREATOR!

so PSA to all the people that play A3L i doubt its going to last any longer

http://www.twitch.tv/thadrius/b/595156861 @46:00

Source? And why am I being hailed, I spawned tanks multiple times in the game (against the bad guys, but still...) :D

I heard rumours they were having trouble but as Rolle said evidence would be great to show this is true.

Once i get Source i will get it up

http://www.twitch.tv/thadrius/b/595156861 @47:00

yes they have some content issues and there is a 2000 signaturea petition against them, even their project lead Caiden was banned from BI official forums, but this sounds highly unlikely from my opinion with all the troubles they had with other famous ArmA3 coders they actually have a big player base, if you go to twitch you will see that a large number of streamers are broadcasting Arma 3 life.. I guess we will see when we have a source

yes they have some content issues and there is a 2000 signaturea petition against them, even their project lead Caiden was banned from BI official forums, but this sounds highly unlikely from my opinion with all the troubles they had with other famous ArmA3 coders they actually have a big player base, if you hon twitch you will see that a large number of streamers are broadcasting Arma 3 life.. I guess we will see when we have a source

i just posted a source link

Glad to see tbh.

A3L is a disgusting project and should have been shut down by BIS a long time ago. They did a lot of illegal and questionable stuff.

I whitelisted and donated so I could play there, log in for the first time after downloading their mod a whole night. >less than 20 fps

>nope

This was before people suspected them of doing this ¨illegal¨ stuff though

I regretted donating as soon as I logged in ofcourse..

I whitelisted and donated so I could play there, log in for the first time after downloading their mod a whole night. >less than 20 fps

>nope

>>donated to play there

>> before illegal stuff

Bit conflicting :D

>nope

>>donated to play there

>> before illegal stuff

Bit conflicting :D

Well I think their argument at that time was: You can still play on the server for free but only as a cop or EMT. (this required a second whitelist)

To play a civ however you had to donate.

I guess it seemed fair enough which is why I did it.

I am so glad I decided not to play on their pay2play server. The fact that they thought they would get away with it just proves how dumb some people can be.

Guest PervasivePeach

Im litterally switching because of this

the devs are really annoying in A3L and just arnt helpful

they go on massive ban raids and complain people do too much crime...

Thats the reason im trying to get whitelisted now!

Guest GreenGod

Source? And why am I being hailed, I spawned tanks multiple times in the game (against the bad guys, but still...) :D

It's just my RP.

I've played there maybe..3 times? For a supposed strict RP community it's rather shitty on the RP side. People don't seem to grasp what strict RP means. Most of the people I have met just rob you with no RP and go. The streamers I havery watched, half are nothing but trolls and most have been banned. The bad ones anyway.

It's just not worth the time or donations honestly. Sad too, I was really looking forward to it, only to be let down once I was in.

So...my suggestion seems kinda good now right??

I won't lie, the whole driving round in sports car, dead people and wreckage everywhere with tanks steaming around. Plus trickled with the group of people all utterly confused IC and OOC held up inside the hospital looked so fucking cool and fun to be a part of.

Other than a few, some people genuinely acted somewhat scared and confused.

I tried to Get Whitelisted. Kind of forgot about it. Never really knew they were doing pay2play. That makes me a bit mad.

For a supposed strict RP community it's rather shitty on the RP side.

Yup, and all I have to say is: Lego Heads. Fucking Lego Heads..

Spent an hour making the whitelist, 3 days to get accepted, a few weeks until it was public, about 4 hours sitting in TS waiting for a single guy to interview 20 or so people, logged in for 10 minutes, quit for life.

The commmmas