Server time (UTC): 2020-12-03, 17:28
Sign in to follow this  
Guest MrPeppermint

Logging in on multiple accounts - Ban appeal

Guest MrPeppermint

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

Www.dayzrp.com

Why the verdict is not fair:

I don't believe this was an unfair action on behalf of the Admins, as I spoke to Moderators and Admins about it and I completely understand why the decision was made.

What I do feel was unnecessary was the ban for something that could have been easily resolved in TeamSpeak, I feel if I had logged into these accounts and they had been whitelisted then I could be to blame and banned for doing so, but being as that's not the case I feel a ban is unnecessary.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:

My first log in under the name of 'Enchanted_Arrow' or 'EnchantedArrow' was to help a friend find his pass-phrase. We were talking for roughly 2 hours and he failed to find his passphrase, this was because he was looking under the Standalone rule section, I didn't know this so I offered to help find it for him. To my knowledge his application did not get accepted, nor did I submit his application.

Second, I logged in under the name of 'Bricey' to submit a ban appeal for being blacklisted after 3 failed whitelist applications. He was unable to access his computer so I kindheartedly offered to submit his ban appeal for him. The owner of the account gave me ALL of the information he wanted in his ban appeal, I merely typed it out and posted it.

All 3 accounts (Enchatned_Arrow, Bricey and my account, MrPeppermint) all have applied with 3 different GUIDs.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:

To be unbanned, or left with a ban with a finite amount of time

What could you have done better?:

To my knowledge it is not mentioned anywhere that I'm not allowed to log into another account from the same IP address. If it is mentioned somewhere on the forums then please forgive my ignorance and post the link of where it clearly states I cannot log into another account.

I have no reason to commit such an act again, nor do I ever plan to.

We would require that the owners of all three accounts log into our team-speak server for verification. When you can organize this log on and contact a GM or admin.

This does not guarantee you being unbanned as you have still admitted to finding the pass-phrase for another player which is inappropriate.

You have 24 hours to give us the required proof or this appeal will be solved and denied.

We gave you more the enough time to provide the requiered proof we needed.

Appeal denied and closed.