Server time (UTC): 2020-12-05, 08:49
Sign in to follow this  
Artyom Vangelis

Whitlisting

Check out this page to see if you are whitelisted. It will have a little message at the bottom telling you!

http://www.dayzrp.com/whitelist

It shouldn't take too long. It depends on the amount of people that have applied. At most a day or so! :D

/solving

It depends on the ammount of applications what admins have to look through. Might take 2 day, might 2 weeks.

Ok, another question lol, how long does it take you to get whitelisted, because it's been one day, and do they send you a pm when or if you get whitelisted or not?

Just be patient, the admins have a lot on their plate and also have lives outside of the game that come first...and you should check if you are whitelisted here: http://www.dayzrp.com/whitelist

If you fail to get whitelised do the admins tell you what was wrong with your application so that you can learn from your mistake and try again?

If you fail to get whitelised do the admins tell you what was wrong with your application so that you can learn from your mistake and try again?

Yes, they tell you which parts you need to re-do

Yes, if you get rejected you'll get a explanation of which points of your application that wasn't good enough. I for example, got insufficient explanation of the NLR and KoS rule. It'll give you some tips on how to improve, should you not make your first app. Good luck : ))

i got rejected too, and told me all these things to approve my application on explaining kos and nlr rules, but it also said that i needed to explain the mod rules?? I dont know if its just me but i dont know where in the app that it asks u about the mod rules.

i got rejected too, and told me all these things to approve my application on explaining kos and nlr rules, but it also said that i needed to explain the mod rules?? I dont know if its just me but i dont know where in the app that it asks u about the mod rules.

It was infact based on the Mod rules because before today we were still going by them and SA was ALL work in progress as was stated in big bold writing on the top of the page.

Now Mod has gone to storage (RIP Mod) and you will need to go by SA rules