Server time (UTC): 2020-12-02, 10:37
Sign in to follow this  
Strife

Is the game broken?

It was night when I logged off 2 hours ago its still night now.... On top of that there's no food or drink and I keep hearing people eat and drink stuff even though I'm I'm the middle of a field around no one

It's not broken, it's just not finished. SA is still in Alpha...as it says in the pop-up box that shows up every time you start up the game. o_o

As far as the night/day issues, that's up to the staff to manually switch it over.

I know that its still in alpha but when I was playing yesterday I wasnt having this much trouble find food or really any loot for that matter thanks for the clear up about the night thing...but yea the constant hearing people eat and drink stuff hasn't happened to me before today eithef

I know that its still in alpha but when I was playing yesterday I wasnt having this much trouble find food or really any loot for that matter thanks for the clear up about the night thing...but yea the constant hearing people eat and drink stuff hasn't happened to me before today eithef

Yeah, it gets kind of annoying, but you eventually learn to zone it out.. xD

My suggestion for food is get the basic necessities (axe, matches, knife) and try to either make a fish-trap out of a water bottle (gotta dig up worms with a hoe or shovel) or a fishing pole.

Or both at the same time. I pulled in a large haul of fish in like 30 minutes that fed 4-5 people yesterday. :)

Glad you got your answer!

/Solving

There's food and drink everywhere, you just need to know where to look. Hungry? Pick an apple off of one of the 1,000's of trees along the road. Or as Crimson suggested, go fishing. Thirsty? Drink from a lake or a stream. Be resourceful and you'll be fine. Good luck!

Yea I ended up finding an apple after looking through 50 trees...still starved to death looks like I'm going to become one with nature

Yea I ended up finding an apple after looking through 50 trees...still starved to death looks like I'm going to become one with nature

You don't need to switch trees after searching apples, just keep searching the same tree and you will find. Its random, very random how often you find an apple :) Fair enough that you might find rotten apples also.