Server time (UTC): 2020-11-26, 21:13
Sign in to follow this  
Hex

FightNight - Fighting Tournament -

Throughout South Zagoria, simple flyers have been posted, handed out and found. These papers feature little more then crudely drawn images and a radio frequency

Do you follow the rabbit into the hole?

wl7kle.jpg

Flicking on an old radio or walkie talkie and tuning to the correct channel, you can hear a males voice speaking. Gravely and horse, the voice is of an older man, one who has been beaten by the world, but not given up.

"To anyone hearing this message, we are holding a gathering in Lopatino in the coming days, to those who wish to vent your rage or gather supplies come, we will be holding a fistfight tournament to help those of us remaining to take our minds off what has become of the world around us. There will be food, drinks and other supply along with prizes for those who find themselves at the top..."

The message loops, the mans voice being played though some sort of recording

------------------------------- OOC -------------------------------

So with our other Boxing tournament being....well closed....I thought I'd bring the idea back as I think that alot of fun IC things can happen when you get 15+ people together who all wish to beat each other into unconsciousness for prizes and the right to say they are the best!

As it stands now the idea is a general work in progress, but the idea is pretty basic, a bracketed tournament styled match, leading up to a final match.

tournamentBracket.jpg

I also had two more idea's for the Fightnight, first being some sort of clan battle, where each group that wishes to participate would elect a champion to fight under their banner, they would fight other groups representatives to see just who is the strongest! The other idea being just random call outs, got some guy you know or that guy who robbed you a few days ago? Call him out and beat him down for the satisfaction of knowing you bested him.

I'd love to hear some general feedback and idea's, I still need a few things though...

- Security

- suitable prizes

- Fighters

- A suitable location, I've considered using the big red barns scattered throughout the land as they provide a sheltered area with suitable floor space and a balcony for onlookers/guards.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date of Tournament: Saturday the 20th

Time: 12:00

Current Fighters

Name: Igor Kraztof

Role: fighter

Name: Rhys O'Reily

Role: Fighter

Name: Matt Brown

Name: Alan Baker

Name: Yegor Blazkrowsk

Name: Aiden Murphy

Name: Niko Strokanov

Name: John Spartan

Name: Bobby Shannon

Current Security

Name: James Wiltshire

Role: Security

Name: Eric Lott

Current Clans represented

The Rogue Initiative - John Spartan

Great idea for SA. I like the call-out idea, but the clan fights isn't half bad either. Definitely will be looking to see when this is taking place.

Would be awesome.

[video=youtube]

Rhys O'Reily be taken the belt, that you can be sure of. Don't sign up unless you want a few scars.

Where can I sign up would love to ruth some folks up!

Where can I sign up would love to ruth some folks up!

Just toss your applications on this threat and ill update the OP!

Alright

Name: Matt Brown

That's a template I guess ;)

Name: Rhys O'Reily

so...may I ask what would happen if some under-hand tactics were tried?

maybe something along the lines of, cheeky knuckle dusters being slipped out? ;)

may attend though.

so...may I ask what would happen if some under-hand tactics were tried?

maybe something along the lines of, cheeky knuckle dusters being slipped out? ;)

may attend though.

Cheating will have a variety of consequences, mainly being thrown out of the competition. Anything that would tilt the scales in an honest fight are against the rules.

However.....

Any use of bribes, throwing fights or other tactics of that nature are all fine and dandy. Have alot riding on a fight? want to bribe that fighter to take a dive? go for it.

Any use of bribes

Bribing the ref not to see the knuckle dusters? :P

Any use of bribes

Bribing the ref not to see the knuckle dusters? :P

Hehe not quite

What if a fighter dies?

Thats the risk of the game, but I've never seen anyone die from getting knocked out

Name: Igor Kraztof

Role: fighter

Updated OP with current list of fighters! Still need alot more to make this thing interesting!

WHO THINKS THEY CAN BE THE CHAMPION OF CHERNARUS!

Will the fighters belongings have a place where they can be kept? things such as backpacks, guns, melee weapons? Or is it a case of the winner taking the pick of the loser's loot?

Will the fighters belongings have a place where they can be kept? things such as backpacks, guns, melee weapons? Or is it a case of the winner taking the pick of the loser's loot?

There will be a more secure area for their belongings if they wish to remove them for the fight, all helmets and face protection will of course be removed for everyone nomatter what.

As for what happens with the victors and loot, their prize will not be from their overcome combatant, it will come at the end in the form of items/ the bragging rights/ ect...

There will be a more secure area for their belongings if they wish to remove them for the fight, all helmets and face protection will of course be removed for everyone nomatter what.

As for what happens with the victors and loot, their prize will not be from their overcome combatant, it will come at the end in the form of items/ the bragging rights/ ect...

Well in that case, I would love to sign up. I've been a bit busy but hopefully I can make it :)

Name: Alan Baker

Name: James Wiltshire

You could use a three-story industrial building as a location. Lots of space above to watch the fight below, and rooms for fighters to prep up / get fixed up after a fight.

Name: Eric Lott

Guest Pistachio

Name: Yegor Blazkrowsk

Let's kick some ass.

Guest GreenGod

Might show up as a bookie for side and under the table bets.